The last dagger

"Klaus..."

"Sorry sister, this is payback, you wanted a war, and you've got one" The hybrid hissed before Rebekah fell forwards on to his shoulder... "why the hell aren't you desiccating?"

LEOS POV
I feel like I searched the whole perimeter of the house, and nothing. There was nothing. It must have been a branch or something , I don't know... but right now... the only thing on my mind is Rebekah... her beautiful full lips, her long blonde hair, her smile, her big blue eyes... god, she makes me feel a certain way that I can't even explain.
"Rebekah, I couldn't see any..." I call out as I re-enter the room that I left Rebekah in. But my words were cut short when I saw Klaus. "Klaus?" I say quietly before I notice the blonde hair on his shoulder...

"She's bleeding? Why is she bleeding? Why is she not desiccating?" Klaus started to raise his voice and my heart instantly dropped. Rebekah.

"What did you do to her!?" I bellow before furiously speeding over towards him and taking my love out of his arms, supporting her head with my arm, I picked her up gently and lay her on the couch next to us... that's when I noticed. The dagger in her heart. "What the hell did you do!?" I practically scream, turning around and grabbing Klaus by both sides of his black jacket...

THIRD PERSON POV
Being taken back by how strong Leo has become in the last century , the hybrid looked down into the Salvatore's piercing eyes, "It was payback, old friend" Klaus then looked over at his lifeless sister... "why isn't she desiccating?" He repeated , this time he pushed Leo off him and walked over to his sister... "And why! Is she bleeding?"

"She's human!" Leo yelled "you killed her! You! Evil bastard!" With that Leo sprung across the room, tears falling from his eyes... but he didn't care, although this fight would only end in one person dying... Leo was adamant he was going to make Klaus regret this...

The words 'Shes human!' Replayed in Klaus' head for a moment ... Leo had given the original hybrid a few good blows before , klaus dropped to his knees... unable to fight...

"GET UP AND FIGHT ME" Leo shouted, giving the British-man a heavy right hand punch.

But still. There was no fight from Klaus.
————————————————
"Damon..." Elena moaned as her fiancé kissed down her neck... thats until she heard thuds, loud bangs... and screams... "can you hear that?" She managed to say before pulling Damons head up to meet hers...

They let silence fill the room until they heard...
"YOU KILLED HER!"

"I did that time" Damon furrowed his brows before jumping off Elena, he knew that voice...
Quickly, the two wriggled into their clothes that were spread across the door and used their vamp speed to hurry to the loud noises ...
————————————————
Stefan was about to drift off into a sleep when he heard...

"GET UP AND FIGHT ME"

"Leo?" Stefan raised his brow before sprinting his way out of his room and to see what was going on...
————————————————
KLAUS' POV
I...I killed my sister. My Rebekah.

More and more kicks and blows were given to me... but nothing. Nothing! Hurt more than knowing I killed my sister.

"Leo! Leo what're you doing! Stop" I heard from around the room...

I let my eyes open as the strikes stopped, that's when I saw both Salvatore brothers pulling young Leo off me...

"He killed her!" Leo yelled trying his hardest to break free from his brothers hold "Let me go!"