Two brothers.

"Damon... Damon it's okay" Stefan said calmly as he gently shook his older brother. "Elena, what happened?"

"I... I don't know, he just started holding his head and then..." She tried to piece her words together whilst holding tightly on to her husbands hand.

"His pulse is okay" Stefan confirmed before lifting his brother up and getting him comfortably on the soft bed.

"He's ... he's going to be okay?" Elena asked with a hopeful voice, taking her place next to Damon.

"We will keep an eye on him... he's just transitioned from an almost two hundred year old vampire to... a twenty four year human..." The Salvatore explained.

"Someone! It's Leo!" Bonnie appeared at the entrance of the bedroom, "He... he collapsed... I don't know what's going on!"

"Elena stay with Damon, okay? Tell us if he moves or wakes up" Stefan told her before rushing to find his younger brother. "What the hell is happening?" He asked mostly to himself.

"Is he okay?" Caroline looked at Stefan with wide eyes, unsure on what was happening around them.

"He's okay" He confirmed. "Somethings going on... I don't know why both Damon and Leo have..."

"They're linked." Bonnie spoke. "But how?"

"That's what we need to find out. Or... it's natural... has any of Leos memories came back?" Caroline asked.

"Actually" Bonnie began, "Yes... we ... we kissed and he looked dazed and then..." Her gaze fell on to the unconscious Salvatore.

"Damons transitioning from a vampire... to a human..." Stefan pieced, "Maybe it's a coincidence"

"Well we can keep a close eye on this" Bonnie confirmed with the two other people in the room.
—————————————————
DAMONS POV
I felt as though my heart had stopped, but I knew I was alive. All I could see was dark walls, thick fog and gloominess.

"Where the hell am I?" I said to myself.

I began to take steps around the cold room that I was in until I managed to seek out an exit. Hesitantly, I moved the rusty door knob until the door opened with a screeching creek.

Step by step I began exploring this horror house. I mean... sure I've seen it worse... but this... this was weird.

"Hello!?" I heard a familiar voice, making me jump. Now I know I'm not alone. "Damon! Damon is that you?" I heard again before my youngest brother appeared through the mist.

"Leo..." I managed to say before pulling him in for a hug. "What the hell are you doing here? Where are we?"

"You're in my world." A new voice spoke and out walked a black caped figure, with a hunched over back.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" I furrowed my brows.

"My name is Mantus" The identity hidden man said with a cold tone. "My brother, you may have heard of him..."

"Please don't tell me you're another Mikaelson..." I sighed.

"You know who the Devil is, right?" Mantus questioned, "Lucifer is his name, my brother"

Leo and I looked at each other before he sniggered , "you mean to tell me your big bro is the devil himself?"

Suddenly lightening and fire arose around us, making both me and my brother realise... maybe this guy might be the real deal.

"Lucifer and myself weren't always so gloomed" He began, "We loved each other very much until he betrayed the big man upstairs and look where we are now..." His body stayed still. "My brother and I were split up, he's the devil and I'm the lord of this underworld. However... I've been watching the two of you..."