Humanity part two

CHRISTMAS EVE MORNING
Breathlessly, Leo rolled off the blonde underneath him. Rebekah.
"We really should stop doing this..." Leo smirked before peppering soft kisses down her neck , causing her to smile in delight.

"I'll stop if you will" She replied before moving his chin so that his lips would meet hers

"I can't stop" Leo mumbled against her lips, "you're irresistible" He whispered before letting his hands roam around her naked body... again.

"We haven't left this bed all week, Leo" Rebekah giggled through kisses... "don't you think we should spend some time with our families... it's Christmas Eve" She states

"How about, you go and see your brothers..." The Salvatore started "And then come back to me" He grinned as he looked down into her blue orbs

"You, Leo Salvatore are one..."

"Very handsome man that is incredible in bed" He smiled innocently as he cut her sentence short...

Rolling her eyes, Rebekah nodded her head before cupping his cheeks "you're making this difficult" She sighed ...

"But you love me" Leo smiled at the feeling of her warm human touch... "and I..." He leant down and pecked her lips "love" Another kiss "you"
————————————————
"Where are you going?" Elena asked Damon as he rose out of bed, untangling himself from her "I'm cold now!" She pouted

"I'll be back soon babe, I promise" He smiled genuinely before leaning down and kissing her lips softly, a slight moan escaped Elena's lips when he pulled away

The Salvatore walked over to his draws before pulling out a black t-shirt and a black pair of jeans... his usual attire.

As he began to slip on his jeans, Damon felt Elena's chocolate brown eyes watching him... "what is it?" He turned around.

"I'm admiring the view" She gazed in awe at his half naked body.

Damon smirked cockily before moving closer towards her "I'll be an hour..." He stated , this time when he leant down to kiss his girlfriend, Elena wrapped her arms around him and dragged Damon on top of her, not letting their lips part for a second.
————————————————

Stefan sat at his desk, the pen in his hand dancing, as he wrote down his thoughts.

Rebekah is human. My brothers are loved up for Christmas. And what am I doing? Who have I got? Nothing. No one.
I really thought Caroline and I... were together for the long shot. I loved her. I really loved her.
Am I always second best?
When I see Damon with Elena, I feel their happiness, he makes her just as happy as she makes him. I never did that for her...
Leo and Rebekah... well... I didn't see that coming, although it seems things between them have been going on for longer then this... but Leo is happy. I know that both of my brothers... are finally happy.
And that makes me happy.
However, I know that Leo is going to be heartbroken when Rebekah finally decides to go off and live her human life. It's going to crush him.
But for now. It's Christmas.

————————————————-
"We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!" Kol skipped into the room where his older brother , Elijah, was reading...

"Happy holidays brother" Elijah glanced up from his book to see his younger sibling wrapped in tinsel and wearing a Santa hat... "what on earth are you doing, Kol?"