We can overcome this (part 1)

LUCY BENNETTS POV
As I searched through this vampires head, I saw hurt, heartbreak, sadness, pain... typical vampire, he's caused pain and he's caused havoc, but then... I saw a brother, a playful younger brother who adores his older brothers. I saw betrayal, he was betrayed by one, then... I saw a new beginning... with the original family of vampires.
I saw hard times, this young boy was lost and trying to find his way.
I saw a love. An epic love, between himself and a blonde woman. The love that people think only exists in fairy tails. He had a wall up and this woman crumbled it down.
But then... she was murdered. In came the flashes of this man being distraught. I could feel his pain through these flashes.
I then saw his humanity off, blood, evil... but... then I caught a glimpse of light, I saw Bonnie. My cousin Bonnie.
A rush of different memories came flooding in, he took care of her, he helped her with her own heartbreak, she stayed with him through his darkest time. They were close, very close. He made her smile, and she made him feel alive.
I saw how she almost died by getting his humanity back, I saw how he tried to change his lifestyle and his habits for her.
I saw memories of Las Vegas where they first kissed, fair grounds where he watched her smile on top of Ferris wheels, rain kisses whilst they overlooked a beautiful city, watching sunsets and sunrises together, dancing in front of fireplaces to dancing in New York parties. They looked inseparable, almost like they couldn't live without each other.
I saw personality traits, this man puts everyone before himself, he's loyal, he's mischievous, he's charming... but... he has a heart of gold.

"I'm done." I announce. I know that I started the spell too strong, and I wish that I had not, this man doesn't deserve this... even if he is a vampire. I leant down to whisper next to his ear so he could hear me, "I'm so sorry you didn't deserve this, but I promise... this spell will wear off once you catch a glimpse of Bonnie, or your brothers."

I started the spell off too strong, it was impossible to go back, however ... I adjusted it, once Leo catches a sight of Bonnie or either of his brothers, his memories will come back. I feel terrible, but I also know that this will be safe for him... for now.

"Thank you Lucy" Katherine walked over, "How're you feeling, handsome?"

"K...Katherine? Why... why am I here? Why am I tied up?" The helpless vampire struggled, "who are you?" He looked at me.

"My work is done. I owe you nothing else, Katherine." I told her before exiting the room, I couldn't help but feel guilty. I have to find my cousin.
—————————————————
LEOS POV
My head felt fuzzy, what happened? How am I here?

"Here, let me help you" Katherine said, I know this woman, my father brought her in to our home in 1864, she helped me with my vampire cravings, she helped me over come my transition.

"Why am I here? I'm so... thirsty" I told her.

"I brought you this" She handed me a blood bag, "I knew you'd be hungry" , Her hands began to untie me from the seat I was tied to.

"Katherine, I have no shirt... I'm all messy... and..." I started

"Don't worry" Her smile cut off my words, "I'll help clean you up, but first you have to drink to get your strength back"

I squeezed the red liquid filled bag until the deliciousness of the copper taste filled my mouth, I felt my strength slowly coming back, colour returning to my cheeks, and I felt better.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this, Katherine..." I looked down.

Her hand reached for my bare torso as she traced her fingers over the lines of my abs, "I think I prefer you without a shirt, Leo"

"Are you flirting with me, Miss. Katherine?" I smirked, she tried to move her hand , but I made sure she kept it on my body.

Katherines brown eyes grew big as she grinned, "I just like what I see..."