He and Jiang Chenming both prefer simpler ones, so they haven’t even bought couple rings.

Fan Nian thought of this, arching Mo Lingqiu: “Otherwise, I will help you to anger him.”

“Who is angry?”

“Who else? Your defiant, arrogant Alpha.”

Mo Lingqiu opened his mouth wide. Fan Nian’s words were nothing but rumors, and he quickly defended his Alpha: “Jiang Chenming is not this character.”

“Look at you and look at him! I like him so much!” Fan Nian tapped his fingers on the table, always amused.

Who was Mo Lingqiu in the past? I’m afraid I don’t even know what love is. It’s better now, with the elbow turned away, and if you have a lover, you don’t need a friend, and you can talk to your lover for everything.

“Then you are too?” Mo Lingqiu choked Fan Nian to say nothing.

The two people who were both planted in the love pit had nothing to say. After a long time, the two looked at each other, Fan Nian laughed directly, and Mo Lingqiu’s expression softened a lot.

“We have said that we will receive the certificate after graduation.” Mo Lingqiu was actually quite looking forward to it. Will Jiang Chenming surprise himself on the day of graduation.

“You two are really patient. I can’t wait to leave me alone.”

“That’s naturally not as fast as the two of you.” Mo Lingqiu also joked.

Fan Nian said twice: “Stop, if it’s not just the estrus period, I plan to leave Jiang Junshen in the air for a while.”

Mo Lingqiu shook his head somewhat helplessly.

After eating the last dumpling, Fan Nian threw the lunch box into the trash can and sat cross-legged on the chair opposite Mo Lingqiu: “Do you feel uncomfortable sleeping at night?”

“Huh? It’s okay.” After Mo Lingqiu became pregnant, that is, the morning sickness was severe at the beginning. When that time passed, there was no burden. How to live and how to live. Apart from paying attention to food, life was not affected. Influence.

“Envy, you must know that when I was pregnant, I could suffer hardship.” Fan Nian waved his hand and complained, “First it was morning sickness, vomiting in a dark place, and then insomnia, and couldn’t sleep at night. Later, the little ancestor would move. It’s really terrible to kick me in the stomach.”

When Mo Lingqiu heard him say this, except for insomnia, he was a little unfamiliar, and the others were quite familiar: “I don’t have insomnia.”

“I don’t have insomnia!” Fan Nian pulled his hands under his eyelids, “Don’t you know, I pulled the dark circles to the chin at the time, it was miserable.”

Mo Lingqiu was amused by his exaggerated statement: “Really?”

“Yeah! Jiang Junshen took a lot of photos, and I will come over with him to show you when I look back.” Fan Nian patted his chest, “The only ugly photos of handsome Fan Nian, remember to burn them after reading them!”

“…Okay.” Mo Lingqiu was said by him, suddenly looking forward to the so-called “ugly photos”.

“Oh yes, I have to ask you something.” Fan Nian suddenly became mysterious.

Mo Lingqiu admired his ability to change expressions all at once: “What?”

“Come here…” Mo Lingqiu, who was in front of Fan Nianchong, beckoned, and finally thought that the other party was the pregnant husband, or went to the ground by himself, “Forget it, I will come over and tell you.”