Chapter 7

“arrive.”

Jiang Chenming followed Mo Lingqiu out of the car: “Teacher Mo, is there any smell?”

Mo Lingqiu paused and shook his head. He could not smell anything except the faint bitter almond smell.

Jiang Chenming breathed a sigh of relief, not knowing why, there was a kind of gratitude in his heart that he had made a mistake and was corrected by the teacher in time.

Today the door of the outpatient clinic was wide open, and it should have been specially reserved for Mo Lingqiu by Bowen.

The two walked in, but did not see Bao Wen.

Mo Lingqiu was not in a hurry, and sat down on the empty sofa, picking up the book on the table and reading.

Jiang Chenming looked around. There was not much in the clinic, but the empty Coke bottles in the trash can and the pile of cartons full of Coke in the corner were very eye-catching.

At 5:01, Bao Wen walked into the outpatient room from the back door on time: “Come here early.”

As Bao Wen greeted him, he looked at Jiang Chenming who was standing up and down, not knowing what he was thinking.

Mo Lingqiu put down the book and stood up: “Has the report come out?”

“Here, here you are.” Bao Wen handed the blood and pheromone test report to Mo Lingqiu.

Mo Lingqiu looked through it carefully. Compared with the previous index, all the indicators in the blood were within the healthy range, but the pheromone concentration showed a relatively large change.

“What…what does it mean?” Mo Lingqiu looked up and asked Bao Wen.

“The pheromone is unstable and the concentration changes too much. This situation will only appear during the estrus period.” Bao Wen said, and glanced at Jiang Chenming, “Because of him, your repressed estrus period was induced for too long, and There has been an unstable estrus.”

Mo Lingqiu didn’t speak, Jiang Chenming was a little embarrassed: “Does it affect Teacher Mo’s body?”

“Of course.” Bao Wen nodded. Pheromone is an important indicator of the body for Alpha and Omega. When this indicator is deviated, it also means that the owner’s body has changed. “At present, the most direct The effect is that the estrus period becomes unstable. But as far as I observe, combined with some of the symptoms Mo Lingqiu you told me, it cannot be ruled out that there may be aversion to other people’s pheromones.”

Mo Lingqiu’s beautiful brows frowned: “I use inhibitors to avoid being affected by other people’s pheromones. If I continue to use them, I will feel sick?”

“Speaking of inhibitors, I did a blood test for you. You have already produced antibodies against long-term inhibitors in your body. You should stop using this inhibitor in the future. It’s useless.”

Hearing this, Mo Lingqiu was really anxious: “But you also know that I can’t use it!”

“This is why I asked you to bring him here today.” Bao Wen looked at Jiang Chenming.

Jiang Chenming lost his calm when he saw Mo Lingqiu for the first time: “Is there anything I need to do?”

“If it’s convenient for you now, come first with me to do a pheromone test.” Bao Wen said, bending over to take a bottle of Coke from his feet, and drinking a few sips before standing up, “Mo Lingqiu, you are waiting here. For a while.”