Chapter 54

Jiang Chenming realized for the first time what a misfortune is from his mouth. Since he said that Mo Lingqiu secretly hid things, his teacher Mo hasn’t paid any attention to him for a few days.

The stamina of the video doi is still great. Mo Lingqiu was ignited by Jiang Chenming with a sentence, and it was rare to be a little angry. Or in other words, it’s ashamed.

Jiang Chenming discovered the next day that a bunch of messy things had appeared on his bed, and the whole box was packed in a cardboard box and was thrown on his bed.

Mo Lingqiu stopped Jiang Chenming from entering the master bedroom even when he was sleeping at night.

In order to proactively admit his mistakes to the organization, Jiang Chenming worked very hard to express himself. After that, the loving breakfast, lunch, and dinner have not been interrupted.

When Mo Lingqiu was in class, he sent snacks to Mo Lingqiu’s office, and when he arrived at the meal, he would take the initiative to prepare meals and bring them there. When returning home at night, Jiang Chenming rubbed his shoulders and beat his back again, wishing to show everything about him in front of Mo Lingqiu.

Anger turned angry, not to mention that he was not really angry to the point of being unforgivable. After Mo Lingqiu’s anger passed, he didn’t know how to reconcile.

Jiang Chenming saw his thoughts and took the initiative to book a restaurant, and took Mo Lingqiu to a nice meal.

Naturally, the two reconciled quickly, and nothing happened. However, Jiang Chenming still dealt with the things that should be dealt with, leaving nothing strange and strange to Mo Lingqiu to feel too ashamed.

“Teacher Mo, are you free next weekend?”

Mo Lingqiu, who was looking at the phone, raised his eyes: “What’s the matter?”

“Have a meal with my parents?” Jiang Chenming said, “My parents have been thinking about it for a long time, saying that they haven’t seen you in the next year.”

“…Okay.” Mo Lingqiu thought for a while, no matter whether there was anything on the weekend, he had to go back, but it was fine for the time being.

Just after Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Chenming arranged a meal with Jiang’s parents next weekend, on Thursday night of that week, Mo Lingqiu’s parents suddenly returned to City A.

The two of them didn’t plan to live in Mo Lingqiu, but first came to Mo Lingqiu to take a look.

The two people had marked this for life. Mo Lingqiu had never talked about it. He was afraid that after he had said it, Han Ying would ask them to go out immediately to get a certificate to settle the matter. But now that Han Ying and the others are here, Mo Lingqiu knew he couldn’t keep it anymore.

Han Ying and Mo Songcheng were originally pheromone researchers, and the two were 100% matched. After being a couple for so many years, they naturally have a deep understanding of life-long markings, and the distinction between life-long markings and temporary markings could not be more clear to them.

The four people were sitting around the dining table, facing a table of delicacies. Before the meal was served, Han Ying was ready to question.

In the end, Jiang Chenming took the lead and shouted loudly: “Uncle and Auntie, please give me Mo Lingqiu!”

Han Ying and Mo Songcheng both froze for a moment, and they did not move while holding the chopsticks. Finally, they slowly put down the chopsticks.