Extra 1

Originally, Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Chenming had talked about the child, and when the next estrus came, they would no longer take contraceptive measures, and they would be ready to welcome a new life when they became pregnant.

Unexpectedly, at the end of the semester, Mo Lingqiu was arranged by the school to go to country K to participate in a summer camp for world-class teachers. The summer camp starts in mid-July and ends in mid-August for a month.

After telling Jiang Chenming of the incident, the other party fell into a short silence.

“Teacher Mo, this kind of opportunity is rare. If you want to go, go.” Mo Lingqiu once said to Jiang Chenming.

“…I go after the estrus period is over.”

“I’m worried what should you do if your body is affected?” Jiang Chenming was a little worried. If Mo Lingqiu was really hit, it would be bad if he was too tired during the summer camp.

Mo Lingqiu took a deep look at him, and said stubbornly, “I’m fine.”

Jiang Chenming opened his mouth, smiled helplessly, and took the person into his arms: “Teacher Mo, you said, don’t worry about this once. You have gone abroad, and I am so far away from you, I am worried.”

“…Hmm.” Mo Lingqiu thought for a while, but compromised.

As soon as people go abroad, both the environment and customs will change, and there are too many unknowns in the summer camp. don’t know if there will be any special circumstances. It is indeed better to be safe.

Jiang Chenming kissed him: “Good things are hard to come by.”

“Yeah.” Mo Ling Qiu loved to hear these words.

The two people just said that, when the next estrus comes, contraceptive measures will still be required. Take the harmless contraceptives from the institute given by Mo Lingqiu’s parents in advance.

When July arrived, the weather was getting hotter and hotter, and Mo Lingqiu, who was not too afraid of the heat, was also sweating.

Jiang Chenming lowered the air conditioner a bit: “Teacher Mo, let me do it, you go take a rest.”

There is no air conditioner in the kitchen, only a big electric fan is blowing.

In order not to overheat, Jiang Chenming and Mo Lingqiu took turns cooking.

Mo Lingqiu was really too hot. He put down the spatula and walked out of the kitchen, sitting on the sofa covered with bamboo cushions and blowing on the air conditioner to eat watermelon. Before Jiang Chenming finished the meal, half of the watermelon in front of him was two-thirds empty.

Covering his mouth and trying to restrain himself, he made a low-pitched hiccup. Mo Lingqiu raised his hand to fan. Even though the air conditioner was blowing at the moment, he still felt hot, and an anonymous fire rose, making him sweat all over.

Moving his legs impatiently, Mo Lingqiu lay on the sofa, thinking whether this would be better, but when Jiang Chenming came out after cooking, he became even hotter.

“Why is it all sweaty?” Jiang Chenming took off his shirt and was shirtless. When he saw the thin layer of sweat on Mo Lingqiu’s face, he was stunned for a moment.

“I don’t know, it’s hot.” Mo Lingqiu exhaled and sat up to eat.

He is not only hot, but also hungry.

At this moment, both of them didn’t think much about it, but thought that the weather was too hot and it might be raining heavily.

Mo Lingqiu saw a table of dishes, no matter how hot he could not stop his turbulent appetite, he ate a bowl and a half of rice and ate most of the braised pork.