Chapter 4

“Teacher Mo.” Jiang Chenming smiled and seemed to be in a good mood.

Mo Lingqiu took a step back, moved away from him, and nodded blankly.

Jiang Chenming was stunned for a moment, a little bit amused in his heart. Yes, I haven’t seen it for half a month, so alienated. However, the two of them are not familiar at all.

“I came to class here, and I happened to see you and say hello to you.” Jiang Chenming paved a step for himself.

Mo Lingqiu nodded again, but still did not speak.

The classmate standing next to Jiang Chenming is already impatient. He is also an Alpha. In his eyes, Mo Lingqiu, who is also Alpha, is really unpleasant. Lead the love of cute Omega.

“Let’s go.” The classmate didn’t give Mo Lingqiu a face, and pulled Jiang Chenming’s arm quite vigorously.

Jiang Chenming didn’t respond, his eyes still fell on Mo Lingqiu, who was looking cold. After looking for a moment, he made sure that the other party really didn’t intend to talk a few words before saying goodbye to the other party in grief, and then walked to the school gate with the classmates.

Many people around have noticed the scene where A’s famous two Alphas are chatting face-to-face, and some people even took photos of them. Soon, this post about Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Chenming became popular on the homepage.

The post is titled: “Who would have thought that these two people would talk to heaven in their lifetime!”

Original poster: I met Bingshan Meiqiang and the lover of his dream. When did they meet? [picture]

1L: Same as lz. It seems that the physical education department doesn’t have to take Chinese classes, right?

2L: Since ancient times, my eldest brother has revealed the truth. The Department of Physical Education has never taken a Chinese class.

5L: No, even if the physical education department is taking Chinese classes, you don’t have to take Meiqiang to the class, right? He is a doctoral student.

6L: +1

10L: These two people stand together and it’s really eye-catching, I’m going to be in heat QAQ

11L: Please respect yourself upstairs→_→

Original poster: No one answered my question? They know each other, what a shocking discovery! Bingshan Meiqiang is notoriously difficult to get along with!

18L: Let me put it this way. It’s really intriguing. Did Mei Qiang chat with my husband?

19L: Upstairs? ? ? Who is your husband? ? Please make it clear!

20L: Hey, what’s the matter? Dissatisfied? Jiang Chenming is my husband!

21L: Take away Teacher Mo, Jiang let you, you respect yourself.

22L: Teacher Mo is my fuck! Little bitch smash me to stop!

At this point, apart from the forgotten host, few people remember the questions asked by the main building of this post. The entire post had thousands of replies within half an hour, all of which were arguing about Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Chenming. Yes, a group of people are red-faced fighting for their husbands. Occasionally, a few Alpha students intervened in the building, saying that Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Chenming’s one or two were not, and they were chased by a group of Omega and Beta for several floors.