The first time the two people talked was when they filled out the registration form for the school evening party. Fan Nian was a member of the cultural and entertainment committee of the class because of his good personality, coordination and organization skills. The High School in City A organizes a double-dancer party at the end of December every year. The students watch the performances of the participating students in the auditorium together.

After Fan Nian sent everyone the registration form for the party, he explained the time to hand in the form, and emphasized that even if he didn’t sign up, he must write down his name and student ID and give him an empty form.

When the deadline for receipt of the forms was approaching, Fan Nian lost one copy.

After checking the list one by one, Fan Nian found that Jiang Junshen hadn’t handed it in.

Fan Nian took a stack of forms and walked to Jiang Junshen’s table: “Your forms.”

Jiang Junshen, who was drawing something on the paper, raised his head, and a shadow cast under his long eyelashes, making it difficult to see the emotions in his eyes.

Immediately afterwards, Fan Nian heard him ask indifferently: “What form?”

“The registration form, the registration form for the party.” Fan Nian thought to himself: Because you are handsome, please explain it to you.

Jiang Junshen was stunned for a moment, and his gaze shifted from Fan Nian’s face to the stack of registration forms in his hand. After a while, he found this blank registration form from the belly of the table.

“Sorry, wait a minute.”

Fan Nian doesn’t know if he forgot to write, but he has a good attitude and kindheartedly doesn’t pursue it: “It’s okay, you write slowly.”

“Yeah.” Jiang Junshen replied faintly, writing quickly, just write a name and student ID.

Fan Nian hooked his neck to see that he didn’t plan to write the following, and used his little persuasion skills: “Don’t you think about signing up for a show or something?”

“…” Jiang Junshen was silent for a while, and looked up at Fan Nian, as if he was wondering if there was something wrong with what the other party said to him.

Fan Nian waved his hand, guessing that he probably didn’t have much talent: “Forget it, don’t force it if you don’t know how to perform, give it to me.”

Seeing the white and thin hand stretched out in front of him, Jiang Junshen fell silent. After a while, he wrote four words in the place where he filled in the program.

Fan Nian took a look, “Piano Solo”.

“You can play the piano?”

“…Yes.” Jiang Junshen still cherishes words like gold.

Fan Nian gave a lot of face: “I look forward to your performance.”

After finishing the collected forms, Fan Nian walked out from the back door of the classroom. He had to rush to send the forms to the head teacher before class.

From that day on, several teachers and students from the Student Union in the school who were in charge of the Shuangdan Party quickly finalized the program, and all the funds to be applied for and the props to be borrowed were put on the itinerary.

Soon, the students who signed up for the evening performance also received a notice from the school and began to use the evening self-study time for dress rehearsals.