“Okay.” There was nothing wrong with going back anyway, and Mo Lingqiu nodded in agreement.

After hearing what Han Ying said, Mo Lingqiu stayed in the capital for a week. Han Ying and Mo Songcheng also tried their best to make time for a stroll with him. However, the capital is still very large, and it is certainly not possible to finish it in such a small amount of time. Before leaving, Han Ying specifically confessed that he would come with Jiang Chenming next time.

Not long after returning to City A, A’s stool started school.

In the new semester, Jiang Chenming has fewer training classes than last semester. When he is free, he will go home to deal with the company’s affairs, and slowly put a piece of his conceived career in place and gradually get on track.

Mo Lingqiu was arranged to give a teacher who was on maternity leave a two-month Chinese class. The day he appeared in the undergraduate classroom of the Chinese Language Department, he attracted the attention of many students.

In the middle of class, Mo Lingqiu sat at the podium and watched the content of the next class. The students sat down and discussed topics about him in a low voice.

“Ms. Mo has Jiang Chenming’s pheromone taste.”

“Temporarily mark it?”

“Why don’t you mark it for life? If I can’t help it, Jiang Chenming can really tolerate it.”

“No matter how much it is your turn.”

“Cut, it sounds like it’s your turn.”

“But Teacher Mo is really good-looking, hey, Jiang Chenming is in vain.”

“I think the two are very good friends. I’m quite curious about their pheromone match. If you say it is particularly low, will it break?”

“That’s impossible. Just smell the smell, don’t all the pheromones blend well?”

While everyone was chatting endlessly, the back door of the classroom was quietly pushed open. Jiang Chenming walked down the stairs to the empty place in the last corner of the lecture hall and sat down.

Mo Lingqiu watched the courseware for a while, raised his head and looked at the back row of the classroom in confusion, and quickly met Jiang Chenming’s eyes.

The man was dressed in sportswear, his hair had just been shaved short, the entire face was sharply cut like a knife, his eyes were gentle and affectionate, he was full of masculinity, and he was not handsome.

Mo Lingqiu blushed and lowered his head, even though he couldn’t read a few words in the courseware.

The students in the classroom who had been staring at Mo Lingqiu were still wondering how Mo Lingqiu blushed well, and when he looked at the back row of the classroom, he saw the source of Mo Lingqiu’s blush.

“Jiang Chenming is here.”

“Fuck, really handsome.”

“Cry, this sweet breath makes me sour.”

“Single dogs don’t deserve the happiness.”

“I didn’t even smell Jiang Chenming’s pheromone, did I deliberately suppress it?”

“Teacher Mo can feel it. It is indeed marked. As soon as his Alpha appears, his legs may become soft.”

The topic gradually developed in a dangerous direction, and Mo Lingqiu’s face became more and more red, until after the class bell rang, it was regarded as saving him.

After a class, Mo Lingqiu quickly packed up his things and walked out of the classroom through the front door. Jiang Chenming, who came out from the back door early and stood outside waiting, stepped forward, took what was in Mo Lingqiu’s hand, and held him with one hand.

“Teacher Mo, shall we go out to eat? Skewers.”

“Okay.” Mo Lingqiu was a little greedy when he heard the word “chuanchuan”. He didn’t eat these during the winter vacation, and he really missed it a little.

After Jiang Chenming accompanied Mo Lingqiu to put things back in the office, they walked out of school together.

On the way, Jiang Chenming mentioned something about the spring party: “I’m going to host the spring party. Teacher Mo, will you come and see it?”

“Are you hosting?” Mo Lingqiu looked dumbfounded.

“Yes, surprised?”

Mo Lingqiu nodded very seriously: “A little bit.”

Jiang Chenming “haha” smiled: “Really? Don’t I look like a host?”

“I always thought you would only participate in outdoor activities.” Mo Lingqiu never saw Jiang Chenming join the student union or club, always thinking that he was not interested in these.

“It’s true, but if you find me, you won’t refuse it.” Jiang Chenming smiled. The spring party is a school-wide party held every spring of A University. Each college will present a representative program to perform at the party, which is very meaningful. It’s big, and it’s also very popular among students, “Teacher Mo, come and see when the time comes. I’ll reserve a place for you.”

“Good.” Mo Lingqiu answered.

“There is also the previous basketball game tour. The travel voucher has been issued.” Jiang Chenming said, “I asked, if you are willing to pay for meals and accommodations, you don’t need to go with the group, so let’s go traveling alone?”

“…Okay.” Mo Lingqiu suddenly became nervous.

“Teacher Mo, if I can, I want to mark you.” Jiang Chenming squeezed Mo Lingqiu’s palm.

“You…” Mo Lingqiu swallowed, “…as you go.”