“Teacher Mo, you are so smart.” Jiang Chenming said with a smile.

“I heard it.” Mo Lingqiu looked at the gift box on the floor, “Did you send me a gift?”

“Yes, a New Year gift for uncle and auntie.” Jiang Chenming confessed.

Mo Lingqiu was silent for a while. He went to Jiang Chenming’s house to meet Jiang’s parents, but Jiang Chenming had prepared the gifts in advance. Now that he has arrived in the capital, the other party has personally prepared a New Year gift for his parents.

After all, he prepared it alone, but he did nothing.

Seeing that the other end of the phone had been silent, Jiang Chenming cried out Mo Lingqiu strangely, but the other party did not respond.

“Ms. Mo, what’s the matter?”

“Next year I will prepare a New Year’s gift.” Mo Lingqiu was angry for a while and blurted out.

Jiang Chenming, who was standing upright, smiled and leaned against the wall as if relaxed: “Okay.”

After Mo Lingqiu finished speaking, he became a little hot: “You are not allowed to do anything next year.”

“Okay, it’s all up to you.”

“Yep.”

“Teacher Mo, you just promised me the whole year next year.” Jiang Chenming became happier as he thought about it.

Mo Lingqiu’s face was red, and before he could refute, he heard Jiang Chenming say again: “Next year you prepare, and from the following year, we will prepare together.”

Jiang Chenming allowed the future to enter, and Mo Lingqiu felt even more ashamed: “I’m hung up, you go to the meeting quickly.”

“Goodbye, Teacher Mo, I love you.”

After hanging up the phone, Mo Lingqiu took a closer look at the things Jiang Chenming had prepared. Most of them would be liked by his parents. Some Mo Lingqiu searched on the Internet, and money may not be possible to buy, which shows the other party’s intentions. .

After much deliberation, Mo Lingqiu added another message to Jiang Chenming on WeChat.

Qiu: Thank you.

When Jiang Chenming saw it again, it was already after get off work at night, and he returned a “kiss” emoticon to Mo Lingqiu.

At this time, Mo Lingqiu was sitting in the dining room having a meal with his parents. When he received the news, a faint smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

Han Ying was surprised to see the sudden change in her son’s expression.

Mo Lingqiu has always been prudent and mature, even when he was young and sensible. The result of being too prudent and precocious is that he is not close to people and he has hardly laughed. But after he and Jiang Chenming were together, the obvious smiles increased.

“Xiao Jiang sent a message?” Han Ying asked.

“Ah…hmm.” Mo Lingqiu nodded.

“What did you say?”

“Let me say a happy new year for him.”

“I have received my heart.” Han Ying smiled happily.

Mo Lingqiu was all over, hanging his head and ate the half-eaten ribs in the bowl.

“How many more days do you stay in the capital? Mom takes the time to go out with you.” Han Ying still missed Mo Lingqiu after seeing Mo Lingqiu for too long.