“Yes, I have to ask the younger…” Yu Shu originally wanted to ask Jiang Junshen to disagree, after all, they have not mentioned it to Jiang Junshen.

Jiang Chenming heard the tricky: “Mom, who are you talking about?”

“A child you met Uncle Yu who went out to work on errands was lonely and worked hard to make progress. He passed the A** law department by his own ability, and went to the same school as you.” Chen Shan explained, “We look good, your brother is not. Is there another person? I want to introduce you to look everywhere.”

Jiang Junshen, who had been immersed in the meal, stopped and raised his head blankly: “No need.”

Both Yu Shu and Chen Shan were taken aback, especially Chen Shan: “You are always alone, and it’s not a problem, or do you already have a favorite?”

“Yeah.” Jiang Junshen snorted and continued to eat.

Jiang Chenming and Mo Lingqiu, who were sitting next to him, glanced at each other, tacitly understanding the meaning of the answer.

Uncle Yu’s eyes lit up. He originally wanted to introduce Jiang Junshen to a good person, so that Jiang Junshen would not be so lonely. Now that the other party has someone he wants, wouldn’t it be better if he doesn’t need to introduce him?

“The young master likes must be a good person.”

Hearing Uncle Yu’s help, Jiang Junshen’s cold expression felt a little relaxed.

Chen Shan asked, “Who?”

“I’ll talk about it later.” Jiang Junshen didn’t want to say it without a word.

Seeing that Chen Shan couldn’t ask, he looked at Jiang Chenming, “Who does your brother like?”

Jiang Chenming naturally knows, but he is tight-lipped: “I don’t know, I just learned about it after listening to my brother.”

Seeing Chen Shan’s gaze fell on him, Mo Lingqiu shook his head quickly, covering up his nervousness with a blank expression on his face.

“Children’s affairs are left to the children to handle.” Jiang Zhongzhen interrupted Chen Shan, “Let’s change the topic for the New Year.”

“What do you want to talk about?” Chen Shan didn’t believe what he could talk about.

“How has the company’s affairs been handled recently?” Jiang Zhongzhen asked about work.

Jiang Junshen was very interested: “I dealt with it a little this afternoon, and it will be done in about a week after I go back in the next year.”

“Well, the efficiency is very high.” Jiang Zhongzhen was quite satisfied. “The company has just started. Don’t go too fast. What should be slowed down is to slow down.”

“I see.”

The father and son had a good time talking about work. Chen Shan rolled his eyes and knew that the two workaholics could not talk about anything. Although she also likes to work, it does not mean that she is willing to talk about it during the Chinese New Year.

Chen Shan simply looked at Mo Lingqiu: “When are Ling Qiu and Chen Ming planning to get a certificate?”

A panic flashed in Mo Lingqiu’s eyes, and he looked at Jiang Chenming reflexively.

Jiang Chenming hurried out to rescue the scene: “Mom, wait until I graduate.”

“You are not young anymore, get a certificate, and you can do it again after the wedding.”