After he finished the extended hospitalization procedures, when he returned to the ward, he saw Professor Cao sitting on the bed and Jiang Chenming sitting on the side of the bed disappeared, but the sound of water rushing from the bathroom.

Mo Lingqiu opened the bathroom door and saw Jiang Chenming helping Professor Cao wash up: “I’ll do it.”

Jiang Chenming shook his head: “It’s okay, you can rest for a while, Professor Cao Gang did not tell me that you didn’t sleep much last night, but I feel sorry for you.”

“Naughty, why do I feel sorry for him?” Professor Cao raised his voice.

Mo Lingqiu was very helpless, but he was still happy: “Then you can help him, I’ll clean the bowl.”

“Is there anything to wash the bowls here?” Jiang Chenming was a little surprised.

“Yes, this is the VIP ward.” Mo Lingqiu is generous to the people, not to mention that Professor Cao is his teacher, and he will not wrong the other party.

Jiang Chenming suddenly realized: “No wonder it’s so big here.”

He helped Professor Cao back to the bed again. Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Chenming sat on the bedside and chatted with Professor Cao some homely. After nine o’clock, Professor Cao fell asleep by the bed.

Jiang Chenming and Mo Lingqiu worked together to carefully straighten Professor Cao’s body, put a quilt on him, and then unanimously decided to go for a walk.

There is a park near the hospital. There are still some people playing in the park at this point, but not many people.

Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Chenming walked along the path in the park. Jiang Chenming kicked the stones on the ground as they walked. The small stones rolled on the ground, making a not-so-large “click” sound.

“Teacher Mo, what about your work these days?” Jiang Chenming was a little worried.

Because Professor Cao was hospitalized, if Mo Lingqiu stayed in the hospital to take care of him, his job would definitely fall. Although the work of a university teacher will be more free, it does not mean that he will not be affected even after such a long rest.

“There are teachers from the same college to help, but Yang Sheng and Liao Nan are more conscious and don’t need me to take care of them.” Although Mo Lingqiu usually goes to different colleges to give students Chinese lessons, the only ones that are most directly brought are Two doctoral students Yang Sheng and Liao Nan.

“That’s good, you must tell me where you need help.”

“When are you in the final?” Mo Lingqiu felt it was a pity that the semi-finals were not considered.

“This Saturday, the day after tomorrow.” This time overlaps with Professor Cao’s hospital stay. Although Jiang Chenming feels disappointed that Mo Lingqiu is not able to watch the finals, he will not force the other party to come. He still understands the world. of.

Hearing the time, Mo Lingqiu didn’t answer. He wanted to go, but rationally asked him to choose a teacher who was still hospitalized and whose physical condition was not stable.

“Come on for the game.” Mo Lingqiu could only give such a blessing in the end.

“Of course, the first one has a prize.” Jiang Chenming blinked mysteriously, “I went for the prize.”

This aroused Mo Lingqiu’s curiosity: “What prize?”

“You’ll know when I win.” Jiang Chenming refused to say, he must save this surprise until the day he wins.