Facts have proved that God also wants to save the most exciting for the end. When Jiang Chenming was the representative of the online lottery, he was drawn to the Department of Chemistry.

The semi-final time is set at two o’clock in the afternoon on December 20th. Both courts will start at the same time. At that time, each court will have a whistle blower, a referee and a supervisor. The lineup is quite strong.

Mo Lingqiu initially agreed to Jiang Chenming to see it, but unfortunately, on December 18th, his teacher suddenly entered the emergency room.

Mo Lingqiu’s mentor was an old professor whose surname was Cao who had always helped him before and occasionally gave him some pointers. Professor Cao is still alone and has no children. After he met Mo Lingqiu, he has always raised Mo Lingqiu as his own son.

Professor Cao had always had the old problem of high blood pressure before. Although it has dropped a lot in recent years, didn’t know if it was packing up the house on the afternoon of the 18th. emergency room.

When Mo Lingqiu arrived at the hospital, his head was full of sweat.

The doctor came over to talk to him about the situation and told Professor Cao to stay in the hospital for a few days, depending on his recovery.

Mo Lingqiu responded again and again, paid the bill, and after an hour of tossing, he hurried into the ward to look after Professor Cao.

Professor Cao’s face was pale, but he didn’t look like a patient at all. He had a needle in his right hand to hang water, and his left hand was still turning a heavy book.

“Don’t read it.” Mo Lingqiu frowned and reached for a book.

Professor Cao took the book into his arms and avoided his hand: “I have nothing to do if I sit here.”

“You are sick, you have to take a good rest.” Mo Lingqiu saw his gray hair, he was so old and he didn’t care about his body so much.

“Hey, sick or sick, sickness should always come.” Professor Cao sighed, “I should be getting older.”

“No, I told you not to drink tea before, you just drink a few pots.” Mo Lingqiu is really helpless, and I don’t know if people will become stubborn when they get older. He told Professor Cao a long time ago. Don’t always drink strong tea. The other party just doesn’t listen. Three pots a day are considered to be less.

“Stop, read a book.” Professor Cao interrupted him and continued to read.

Mo Ling Qiushi was helpless. In the past six months, Professor Cao’s body has become visibly unhealthy. The outsider of him was anxious, but the person in front of him looked indifferent.

“How are you and that… that kid with the surname Jiang?” Professor Cao read two lines and suddenly asked a question that caught Mo Lingqiu off guard.

“…How do you know?” Mo Lingqiu was surprised. Why did everyone know about him and Jiang Chenming?

“Fan Nian came to talk to me before, saying that you are already in love.” Professor Cao finally put down the book, “Why? Didn’t you tell the teacher? I think I’m too old to remember?”

“Why?” Mo Lingqiu said anxiously, “It’s just a while ago… the relationship was not stable enough.”

“What about recently?”

“It’s been much better these days.” When Mo Lingqiu replied, there was a joy on his face that he couldn’t even notice.

After falling in love with Jiang Chenming, Mo Lingqiu had a great change in some of his thoughts.