“Yeah.” Mo Lingqiu flipped through the printed report, and the curve was indeed lower than before.

“Sure enough, the mark is still useful. You two continue to have more contacts like this.” After Bao Wen finished speaking, he looked at Jiang Chenming, “Your pheromone is all normal, and it is not particularly different from before.”

“Good.” Jiang Chenming cared more about Mo Lingqiu than his own results, because Mo Lingqiu had always been the one who was in a more serious situation.

“By the way, you two had better not come into contact with other opposite sexes for the time being, especially the opposite sex induced by deliberate release of pheromone.” Bao Wen reminded, “Especially Jiang Chenming, if you come into contact with Omega, Omega will leave a smell on you. After that, Ling Qiu feels very uncomfortable. He won’t say anything, but he must be uncomfortable in his heart.”

Mo Lingqiu raised his eyebrows, a little dissatisfied with Bao Wen’s second half of the sentence, and a little embarrassed to be exposed: “I don’t.”

Bao Wen ignored him, and said to himself: “In short, you have to be careful, don’t leave any handles.”

Jiang Chenming vowed: “I don’t have a handle, I don’t like other people.”

The implication of this is that he likes Mo Lingqiu, Mo Lingqiu is so smart, he naturally heard it, turned his head, and stopped paying attention to the two people, especially Baowen, who actually took pleasure in teasing himself.

Bao Wen’s gaze lingered on the two of them. After a while, he curled his neck to remind Mo Lingqiu: “Ling Qiu, your parents seem to be coming back recently.”

Mo Lingqiu immediately turned his head and said, “When?”

“I didn’t say anything about it. I just said that I’m coming back soon, and I have something to tell you.” Seeing Mo Lingqiu frowned, Bao Wen quickly explained, “I didn’t tell your parents about your recent affairs, don’t worry. "

“…Thank you.” Mo Ling Qiushu breathed a sigh of relief. If his parents knew about Jiang Chenming, they would probably ask him to take people home directly.

“You’re welcome.” Baowen waved his hand and smiled, “I will send the inspection report to your mailbox after three days, so you don’t need to go there again.”

“Okay.” Bowen’s clinic is indeed a bit far away. Although there is a car, it is still a bit troublesome to drive back and forth.

“Let’s talk back then.”

After returning from Bao Wen’s clinic that day, Mo Lingqiu kept thinking about his parents' coming back, because he still had Jiang Chenming’s temporary mark, which would last for a month. If his parents came during this period, he would definitely not be able to find any excuses to explain.

But to be honest, the more people are afraid of something, the more they will come.

The day after Mo Lingqiu got the results of the report, he went to the supermarket with Jiang Chenming to buy a la carte, and planned to eat spicy hot pot at night.

“Is it not enough?” Jiang Chenming wanted to buy more meat at first.

“If you don’t have enough to eat, add some noodles?” Mo Lingqiu’s appetite is normal, but Jiang Chenming has gone through a lot of training during the day, and he will definitely consume a lot and will definitely eat more.

“That’s okay.” Jiang Chenming thought so, and he didn’t worry enough.

Mo Lingqiu opened the door with the key, and immediately met his mother who was sitting on the sofa.