The anti-fever medicine was a bit bitter and didn’t smell good. As soon as it came to Mo Lingqiu’s mouth, he avoided the beginning. Even though I am a little unconscious because of the fever, the instinctive resistance to drugs is still obvious.

Jiang Chenming fed him several times without success, and even tried a straw but also failed.

Staring closely at the liquid medicine remaining on Mo Lingqiu’s lips, Jiang Chenming hesitated, raised his hand to wipe it off, and then drank the anti-fever medicine into his mouth.

With lips pressed tightly, Jiang Chenming dragged the back of Mo Lingqiu’s head with one hand, and slowly passed the anti-fever medicine over.

“Hmm…” The bitter anti-fever medicine slipped through the mouth and throat, and finally into the stomach. In addition to the bitterness of the medicine, what remained on the tongue was also mixed with a faint bitter almond flavor, and Qiu frowned.

Jiang Chenming so slowly fed him a bowl of medicine, and was about to stand up and go out to wash the bowl, but Mo Lingqiu grabbed the corner of his clothes and couldn’t move.

Although Mo Lingqiu frowned, he slept peacefully on Jiang Chenming.

Jiang Chenming hesitated again and again, put the empty bowl aside, took off his shoes, and got into the bed with Mo Lingqiu in his arms.

He wasn’t very sleepy either, he just hugged Mo Lingqiu in a daze. The person in his arms probably has a source of heat, no longer obsessed with hiding the whole person in the quilt, but holding on to Jiang Chenming.

But before he knew it, Jiang Chenming also fell asleep.

Because of the fever, Mo Lingqiu wakes up when he sleeps, but when he is awake, he can hardly remember what happened. When he wakes up completely, it is already late at night.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Jiang Chenming lying next to him through the moonlight spilling into the room through the window, while his hand was still holding the front of the other party’s clothes tightly.

Released his hand like a hot hand, Mo Lingqiu moved back and sat up from Jiang Chenming’s arms.

Because of this movement, Jiang Chenming woke up, rubbed his eyes, and turned on the bedside lamp: “Teacher Mo, are you awake, are you better?”

“Aren’t you… Didn’t you go to the game?” Mo Lingqiu lost his composure a bit. Why on earth would he be in Jiang Chenming’s bed and still hug him to sleep?

“I hurt my knee. I came back early.” Jiang Chenming got out of bed, went to the door and turned on the light in the room, then returned to the bedside, picked up the thermometer on the bedside table, shaken off the original temperature, and handed it to Mo Ling Qiu, “Teacher Mo, please measure again, you had a fever when I came back.”

Mo Lingqiu stared at the thermometer, and after a long time he reached out to take it, turned his back, put the thermometer under his arm, and then sat still.

Jiang Chenming was also a little embarrassed. He reached out and picked up the empty medicine bowl on the bedside table: “I’m going to wash a bowl, teacher, you remember to put it on for ten minutes before taking it out.”

“…Hmm.” Mo Lingqiu’s gaze fell on the empty bowl when he heard the other party’s words, and the memory of his drowsiness slowly appeared in his mind. A moment of surprise flashed across his face, and then he bit his lower lip and said nothing.

When Jiang Chenming came out of the kitchen after washing the bowl, Mo Lingqiu was already sitting on the sofa in the living room, with his legs close together, he looked serious even when he measured his temperature.