Parked the car in the parking lot outside the clinic, Mo Lingqiu got off the car and removed the large box of Coke in the trunk, and knocked on the door of the clinic twice.

Soon, someone came out to open the door. The man here is dressed in a white coat and has not much hair, but he is well-groomed, and his whole head looks like a round marinated egg.

“Doctor Bao, here you are.” Mo Lingqiu said, passing a box of Coke in his hand.

When Bao Wen saw the Coke, his eyes lit up, holding the Coke and bringing Mo Lingqiu in.

Unpacking and taking out a bottle of Coke, Bao Wen sat on a chair and asked him: “Why do you suddenly ask for a medical examination in advance?”

“Something happened recently.” Mo Lingqiu made a long story short, telling Bao Wen about the two heats.

Bao Wen frowned and went silent for a while, and said solemnly: “Well, let me take your blood for a test. The pheromone result will still have to wait three days. I will call you again when the result comes out.”

“Row.”

“Also, you said that you only came into estrus after getting close to that Alpha. Did you smell the other party’s pheromone before estrus?”

“I have seen it three times, two times in estrus, after half a month, the concentration was normal when they met.”

Alpha and Omega do not deliberately suppress their own pheromones in their normal lives. As long as they are kept within a safe concentration, they will not affect the people around them.

“Well, are there any other special symptoms in the past half month?” If we can learn more, we can make a more accurate judgment in combination with the pheromone test results.

“No.” Mo Lingqiu replied swiftly, but after a while, he remembered his anxiety when he was on a business trip. He hesitated for a while and said, “After the first estrus, I have been on a business trip for half a month. Alpha will feel uneasy, and it will be uncomfortable to smell normal levels of pheromone.”

Bao Wen asked him surprised: “What kind of discomfort is it? The kind of estrus?”

“No, disgusting.” Mo Lingqiu was expressionless, but for some reason, Bao Wen could feel his disgust at the time.

“Okay, I see.” Bowen nodded.

“Trouble you.” Mo Lingqiu greeted him, and as he was about to leave, Bao Wen stopped him again.

“I don’t know if it’s inconvenient for you, please bring that Alpha over when you come next time.”

Mo Lingqiu’s face became colder: “Why?”

“Take him a pheromone test, too.” Seeing Mo Lingqiu’s expression on his face, Bao Wen explained, “Just in case, it’s better to be cautious.”

“…I see, I’ll go back and ask.”

——

Three days passed, and Bao Wen’s phone calls came. Mo Lingqiu hadn’t mentioned to Jiang Chenming that he was going to the clinic together, and even the two of them hadn’t seen him for the past three days.

Originally not on the same campus, Mo Lingqiu was either in the library or in the office, while Jiang Chenming’s activities were in the playground or gym. The two people had completely opposite personalities, and it was normal to not see them.

Mo Lingqiu and Bao Wen had an appointment to get the medical report at five o’clock in the evening, and it was half past one in the afternoon.

I kept it on the phone for more than half a month, but after looking at the number had never dialed for a long time, Mo Lingqiu thought about it and felt that the medical examination was still very important, so he pressed the dial button.