The people outside the door were still knocking, and they could feel their strength gradually increasing, and their shouts becoming more and more urgent.

Mo Lingqiu pulled his clothes slightly to make himself look less embarrassed, and then walked over to open the door of the room that was locked by him.

Jiang Chenming stood outside the door, as if he was about to break in. At this moment, the door suddenly opened, and he was almost lost his mind by the sweet milk flavor pheromone spewing out of the room, and he could only reflex back a little.

Mo Lingqiu said lightly: “What’s the matter?”

Three words, Jiang Chenming who asked was speechless.

what’s up?

After he relieved his affliction, he was stopped by the smell of a room of pheromone as soon as he walked out of the bathroom.

In order to prevent himself from being affected by Mo Lingqiu’s pheromone, he quickly opened all the windows in the room that could be opened for ventilation. After finally calming down, I found that the living room was messed up into a pot of porridge, many decorations had fallen on the floor, and the two pots of daffodils placed at the door of Mo Lingqiu’s room had also been knocked over, sprinkling water all over the floor.

He listened very carefully to the physiology class during the gender differentiation period, knowing how difficult it would be for an Omega who is in estrus without a reliable Alpha. However, although he was very worried about the current situation of Mo Lingqiu, he didn’t dare to rush in rashly when he thought of the other party’s putting down before entering the room, and because of the other party’s status as a teacher.

The only thing he can do now is to clean up the mess in the living room.

However, when he finished cleaning, the pheromone smell in the room was almost gone, and the people in the room still did not move.

After all, it was in heat, and it was really strange that there was no movement at all.

In an instant, all kinds of messy thoughts flooded his brain, Jiang Chenming became more and more worried, but couldn’t help but knocked on the door. After getting no response, he panicked even more.

And just as he was about to break in, Mo Lingqiu opened the door.

Although Mo Lingqiu looked a little embarrassed at this moment, he was calm and unreasonable.

Jiang Chenming was stunned. After the sweet milk-flavored pheromone dissipated, he smelled a faint fragrance. After a while, he said: “Yes, I am a little worried about you, are you okay with Teacher Mo?”

“It’s okay.” Mo Lingqiu usually speaks very little, and his tone is too cold. He is often said to be impersonal, but it does not hinder the many suitors.

Jiang Chenming realized from this simple conversation that the rumored Teacher Mo was really a bit difficult to get along with.

In fact, what Jiang Chenming didn’t know was that when Mo Lingqiu said the word “it’s okay”, he was both nervous and nervous.

He is afraid that the other party will ask himself questions such as “Why do you want to pretend to be Alpha”, and he is even more afraid that the other party will reveal his true gender. Then, based on the government’s restrictive protection measures for Omega, his career may encounter To great changes and obstacles.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Chenming did not ask anything, kept a safe distance from him, and then said: “Teacher Mo, then you have a good rest, I will go back first. This is my mobile phone number, if there is anything else. , You remember to call me.”