Accident in the Dungeon

Rimuru POV

After all the stuff that happened in these last days I ordered Testerossa to watch over the Loki Familia and ordered her only to act when they are at a life threatening situation.

As Always she simple accepted my orders with a slight bow and a "Of course Master". It was late so I walked up to my Room and looked at Luminous which not expected me to be here this soon.

I was suprised when I saw that both of their Eyes turned Red 'Huh .. ? I hope they didn't changed I really liked those Heterochromia eyes' I thought as she suprised turned around

"You saw it ? Right dear ?" She asked laying down in the bed. I soon joined her and hugged her from behind "Your eyes changed ? Well I don't care both your Heterochromia and red eyes are cute .. well I kinda liked the Heterochromia more" I mummbled into her ear.

"Mhh Is that so ?" She said with and low voice and .. It's strange did she gained weight ? 'Is it because of me ? Should I make more healthier food' I thought while closing my eyes ready to sleep.

'I wonder why Ciel didn't activate sleep mode for me ..?'

"Dear?" Luminous said

"What is it?" I asked and could feel Ciel stare on me 'Scary as would your own soul look at you' I thought and looked at the half nacked Luminous in my arms.

"My eyes don't change without any reason" She said and I could feel her grip tightening 'Well yet when I thought about it .. That was never the Case in all these years we are together now' I thought and patted her head

"You don't need to say it when you don't want to" I said with a seriouse tone while patting.

After a few seconds she turned around to me , her red glowing eyes looked at and then SHe kissed me as we parted away she said "I am pregnant .. with your babies"

I can't describe my face right now .. not even my feelings is it suprise ? happines ? proud to be a dad ? confusion because Ciel always told me that I can't have children ?

But one was for sure all these feelings were standing on my face as I looked at the blushing Luminous in front of me "I.. eh .. I" I coudln't say anything because I was to excited

Then after a few seconds "I am happy Luminous .." I kissed her "to be the father of your childrens"

Then I asked Ciel /How is this possible they are my childs right ?/

/Of course they are do you think someone would betray you that would be dumber then sacrificing yourself. I was kinda suprised too .. but I am hapyp to see this face of yours master fufufufu/

'Ehh .. was it becasue of that .. that she looked the entire time at me ?' I thopught and then ignored her. Why ? Because my Wife is pregnant !

"I am really happy .. I thought I couldn't have children all these years" I said and Luminous hugged me after I said this

"I .. feared you would hate me" she said with a few tears in her face

"Baka how could I hate you because of this" i said and kissed her forhead "But ... wait did you just said Babies ?" I asked as I realized what she said

"Yes .. they are twins" She said and once again I was suprised.

Well after she said that to me we talked a bit longer and then had an passionate Night together. After we both woke up from our sleep we headed downstaires and said to everyone that Luminous is pregnant everyone was suprised but happy to hear that.

"I will go to the dungeon today ! I will find something for those two hehe" Bell said and vanished before I could say something. I sighed 'really this boy ..'

[TTIGRAASxDANMACHI] A new God arrives at OrarioOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara