The first step

Rimuru POV

"We need to talk" is what i said after calling Hestia to me , eith her came Bell .. 'I wanted to talk alone to her .. well it's okay now'

"I've never seen you so serious Rimuru " Hestia said and sat down on a chair looking him 

"What is it Captain!" Bell said

"You sure know of the existence of Vampires" i said and Hestia looked like she know's what going on 

"Is it about Luminous .. I saw a Skill named Vampire Haki .. i don't know what a skill this is but i thought about the possibility that she is a Vampire"  she said "Well it's okay for me"

"Huh that's suprising" i said honest

"Wait Vampires?! It gives Vampires????" Bell asked shocked. Hestia immediately hugged him "Fufu my Bell is so innocent" 

"Calm down you two , Hestia i know of a place where many Vampires live in the Dungeon , i planned to save them and let them join this Familiy"

Hestia looked a bit shocked "But -" she wanted to say something but in that moment my yellow eyes began to glow and he activated his {True Dragon Haki}. In this moment I looked like someone who would kill this entire city to get his Goal.

Bell fainted under this immense pressure "Bell!" Hestia Shouted in that moment Testarossa teleported inside the office .. she sensed her master's Aura nad fury. She kneeled down "Master what is the Problem?" 

Seeing this i calmed myself down again "It's nothing Testarossa but good that you are here .. this is Goddess Hestia and the fainted boy is Bell" 

"Hello Goddess Hestia I am Testarossa" she bowed to her.

"Hestia i want her to join our Familia but this can wait .. more important is what i mentioned before this"  i said 

"Well ... i wanted to say But that would make us the enemys of the Gods are you sure Rimuru" she said 

"Hehe.. I am sorry it's something important to me .. i guess i overdid it" i said honest

"As I said , I personally have no problems with Vampires .. but we need to be carefull" she said looking at me

"Okay .. I'll take Luminous and Chloe with me you can wait here with Bell and Testarossa will keep you save" i said and then left the Office.

Luminous and Chloe waited for me outside as i walked to them Chloe looked really happy to go to the dungeon.

"Are there strong monsters ?" she asked me

"Well .. i wasn't that deep inside it but until know nothing special" i said and patted her head "Are you ready Dear ?" i looked at her

"Yes , we should get going now" she said a bit tense 

"Calm down yourself .. we'll safe them" i said calm and she nod's with her head.

Hestai POV

'What the hell was that?' i thought after he stopped this Skill I have never seen before 'What was it? Who are you really?' I had a few Questions but know was not the time for that.

I talked with him aboutt he Vampires and that he can save them , after he left I dragged Bell to the couch in the living room and sat down myself too. 

After a few second Hepheastus came down sweating like a waterfall .. obviously she was forging in her secret room. 

"What the Hell was this pressure ? I couldn't even lift my hammer" she said looking at me.