The Battle on the 50th floor

Rimuru and Riveria were running towards the commoution . Rimuru looked at her and looked at a angry face.

Rimuru:'Well .. i can understand her it's her Familia who is fighting'

Riveria:"We talked so long i didn't noticed we were on the 49th floor already .. Last time we needed to stop on the 50th floor because we have received too much damage"

Rimuru:"Are they so strong?" sigh 'Of course they aren't..'

Riveria:"We've got attacked from poisen type monsters , many of them'"

After both of them get to the battlefield they could see that the loki Familia is an a bad situation , they got sourounded again 

Riveria:"What are you doing? Why did you get trapped again?" shouted Riveria to Finn after she and Rimuru had fight their way to them

Finn:"They did come earlier then last time so we were unprepaired for a moment"  

Aiz:"We just need to kill them again , last time no one died so this time it will be the same don't you think so?" 

Gareth:"You'll just destroy your sword someday with this reckless behaiviour of yours" the dwarf mentioned with a sigh

Finn:'Tsk.. what should we do , Aiz could kill a few with Bete .. but then i need someone who will loke after this two .. Maybe Riveria should cast her magic like last time first? Last time no one died but we were more men then today .. I need some time too think .. we also have this Rimuru dude' he looked around 'ehhhh?'

Riveria: was standing next to him like so often and looked at his suprised face "Is something Captain?"

Finn:"Where is Rimuru?" he looked at her serious 

Riveria:"He was right next to me a few seconds ago.." 

Rimuru was sitting on the Tree next to them and earesed his existence completly 

Rimuru:'Let me see how you will fight against those monsters , what will you do in this situation?' he smiled 

Finn:"Shit! Let's retreat , Tiona and Tione you guys will defend our retreat"

Rimuru:'Mhh.. that was to be expected , he won't let one of his Familia members die just because he want to go deeper in this Dungeon' 

Riveria:"We can't retreat ! We don't know where Rimuru is!" she shouted 

Rimuru:'Oho i did not thought our friendship is that deep already , seems like i should do something about this' he jumped down right next to her and whispers in her ear "That were some kind words , thank you. Let me repay you"

Riveria:"Huh?" Rimuru? You are here?" she was confused 

Rimuru just smiled and walked to these Monsters 

Finn: "Don't Rimuru , they are too much and too strong"

Rimuru:"Please don't underrestimat me Captain , you see I am quite strong myself" 

Rimuru then infused his sword with {Turn null energy} and {Black Flame} he breathed a few times slowly and swung his sword the Loki Familia looked at awe to Rimuru and these Black Flames that annihilate every single Monster. Rimuru cleared this Monster wave on his own just with one swung of his sword.

After that Rimuru realized that he had done something he shouldn't do

Rimuru:'whoops I overdid it' sigh

Ciel:/Don't worry Master i will save you/ after that Ciel used {Mind manipulation} and deleted the memmories of this fight. So everyone thought they had killed this Monsters. 

Rimuru:/You are sure no one knows , right?/

Ciel:/.../

Rimuru:/RIGHT?/ 

Ciel:/Everyone despite the Individual Riveria/ 

Rimuru: the walked to her "Let's keep that a secret between us , well the others won't belive you either" he the walked to the stairway to the 49th Floor

Riveria:'Who are you really Rimuru?' 

After that Rimuru left the Dungeon and was on his way to the Adventurer Guild

Rimuru:'fufu i have a lot Magic Stones , but they are easy to farm so they won't be that valuable , right?' 

After he entered the Guild a lot of Adventurers started to whisper about the girl with the mask

Rimuru:'when will they notice that i can hear them everyone could..' sigh

They said stuff like "Oho it's that girl again" , "so she didn't die on her first day" , "Why is she wearing that mask , i am sure she is a beauty" ans so on. 

Eina:"Oh so you are back Rimuru , ahh sorry I mean Captain Rimuru"

Rimuru: nodded "i want to exchange Magic Stones" 

Eina:"Alright then pls go to the receptionist desk over there, I am only a Guid"

Rimuru:"Alright , thank you" he bowed his head and walked to the receptionist and asked the same thing

Receptionist:"Then please give me your Magic Stones"

Rimuru: put a huge back with Magic Stones out of his {Imaginary Space} and put it on the desk "Is that enough"

Receptionist:"EHHHHHH?!?! Of course , hehe .. let us go to on of the privat rooms . Would you please follow me ?" she smiled

Rimuru followed her and after they arrived at the room she began to count the Magic Stones and the Value. After one hour she finished.

Receptionist:"These are 750.000 Valis do you want to exchange it?"

Rimuru:"Whaaaaat? 750.000 ?" 

Receptionist:"Of course , didn't you know that Magic Stones are valuable of yourse the tiny ones aren't that much but the big ones you brought are quite good" 

Rimuru:"I see.. could you recomend a house for my Familia with the bugget of these 750.000 Valis?"

Receptionist:"You are quite lucky , i've seen a really nice house for 600.000 do you want to have it?" 

Rimuru:"Sure when you are saying it's good enough , I'll let me suprise. I want to buy it"

Receptionist:"Alright please come tomorrow again"

Rimuru then left the guild and walked home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry for this bad chapter , I am not feeling well and i have a lot of stress recently^^ hope you enjoyed it)