A new Home

Rimuru entered the broken church and saw all Familia members and goddes Hestia they obviously they waited for him.

Hestia:"Ah there is my Familia Captain , i heared you entered the dungeon today Rimuru" she smiled and walked to him.

Rimuru: put the bag with Valis on the desk "That's right Goddes Hestia , what did you guys do?"

Bell:"I've found a supporter for our Familia! Her name is Liliruca Arde and she is a Pallum"

Rimuru:"Oho and where is she?" sigh 'It's rather unnecesary to have a supporter i can store everything in my {Imaginary Space}'

Bell:"I will introduce her when we go in the dungeon together sometime" he smiled happily

Hestia: poutet "That's enough you talked to long for some random girl hmpf. Let's talk about something more important like a House , we won't live in this Church forever since you guys joined my Familia we need something bigger. So how much did you get from your raid Rimuru?"

Rimuru:"150.000 Valis" he answered short and wanted to say more but got interupted by Hestia 

Hestia:"Whaaaat i know you are level 6 but 150.000 in your first raid is not bad hehe maybe we can rent us a house for a few months with that money you maked"

Chloe:'Is 150.000 Valis much? Well i think my teacher could have earned much more'

Luminous:"Dear how was the Dungeon?" she was curiouse

Rimuru:"From what i have seen i could understand that the hum.. adventurers can have a much of trouble but it wasn't that difficulty" 

Hestia: a bit angry that the captain ignored her "Rimuru did you listen to me ?"she smiled with a death glare

Rimuru:"Of course , but I've already buyed a Hous for 600.000 Valis" 

Hestia:"Ehh .. i thouhgt you got 150.000 Valis? Does this mean we have debts now ?" 

Bell:'Heh.. that's what you are saying? You are in debt for everything before the others joined us' he smiled weak

Rimuru:"Of course not i've earned 750.000 Valis from the Guild and brought a House for 600.000 Valis , i will receive the Key tomorrow"

Hestia's eyes began to glow and she was like a 9 year old child who get a present 

Hestia:"You guys sure are really misterious so much Valis and that in one raid" 

Because of that the little Hestia Familia celebrated the first Dungeon raid of the Captain with lot's of great dishes and beer.

At the same moment in the Towe Babel 

Mia entered Babel to deliver Rimuru's words. 

Mia:Sigh 'I don't want to be here again' after a few seconds a larg good build man Ottar the Captain of the Freya Familia picked her up and escort her to the elevator. No one of them talked a single word. The they arrived at the highest floor of the tower.

Ottar opened the door and went in

Ottar:"Mia Grand is here to see you Godess"

Freya sat on her throne like chair and looked over Orario 

Freya:"I am curious , why did you walked all the way here Mia" she smiled 

Mia:"Don't think i come out of my own will , also i didn't find Syr after she completed her work"

Freya:"I see , well .. I am a bit sad that you aren't here to join my Familia again" 

Mia:"You know i was only in your Familia because i owed you an favor at that time anyways I am here to deliver some words to you"