Bells Mistake

Chloe was on her way to the Loki Familia , while she was trying to infiltrate the mansion she saw the Elf.

Chloe:'This must be the Elf Sensei mentioned , what's so special about her that has taken his interest?' she poutet 'why doesn't he look at me like a woman .. well whatever i am gratefull enough to travel with him' 

The Elf entered the building and Chloe followed her she had castet an Illusion magic on herself. After she entered a room with an red haired woman Chloe got interessted and listened to the conversation

???:"So what happened in the dungeon Riveria?"

Riveria:"Nothing much." she answered quick 

???:"Ah you know that you can't lie to a goddess" she looked now more interested 

Riveria didn't say a word.

Chloe:'A Goddess?Must be Loki then... she looks weak ..' 

Loki:"No one died , your injuries weren't fatal. So i don't think that something bad happened. What are you hiding"

Riveria: sigh "We got attacked by the same wave of monsters again like last time. I don't think we are ready for this floor yet we'll get massiv problems with our equipment .. we need a different strategy against this poisen monsters"

Loki:"Hmm.. from what i've seen this time was a better fight for us then last time"

Riveria:"It was because of a adventurer who we got to join us in the Dungeon"

Loki:"Was he so good ? What was his level"

Riveria:"I don't know he didn't say anything about his level. But i would like to get permission to take a pause from the dungeon. I want to study Magic more"

Loki:"Oho study Magic? What are you planning" do you want to become a Level 7 ?" 

Riveria:"You wouldn't believe Loki" she said serious

Loki:'oho she isn't  lying' sigh "Okay you can take a pause , but we should concentrate on farming then and not exploring .. I will say it to Finn" 

Riveria:"Thank you" she bowed her head and got out of the room and again Chloe followed her into her personal bedroom.

Riveria:"You can stop now" she turned to Chloe "I know that someone is here" 

Chloe:'Ooops seems like i was to careless' she then deactivated the Illusion magic and sat down on a chair 

Riveria:'It was just a feeling and i gambled but it really supriesed me that i was right and that it would be a young girl' she looked at her "Let me guess Hestia Familia?"

Chloe:"You are really clever .. your name was Riveria right?" 

Riveria:"that's right , but what are you doing here. Isn't it enough that i am the only wone who knows what happened i am feeling like i am betraying my Familia"

Chloe:"Don't worry , we won't do anything against someone until they show us that they are our enemy" 

Riveria:"You guys are too much , where the hell did you come from?"

Chloe:"mhh when you want a answer for that you must ask Sensei" 

Riveria:"With Sensei you mean Rimuru?" 

Chloe: nodded "I am impressed that you didn't tell Loki anything" 

Riveria:'so she was there too?' sigh "As i said no one would belive me" 

Chloe:"I guess that's true but let me say something, I've noticed someone who has ill intentions towards us I don't know who it is , why they are doing this .. it is really anoying and when they have connections with you or your Familia.." her expression changed she didn't looked like a child anymore , much more serious "I will kill you , and you can guess that this isn't anything hard for me."

(A.N. : When she is angered her expression changes to Hinata's)

Riveria: she trembles a lillte 'So much pressure and that from a child ..'  she looked at her "Do .. Do y-you guys only kill?"

Chloe: calmed down "of course not but to our enemys we don't show any mercy. Ah and Rimuru asked me to give you this" 

Riveria: looked at the staff she is holding "For what is this?" 

Chloe:"He said as little compensation for what happened , just take it . You are a sorcerer aren't you this staff will help you to realise how magic works and it will boost your damage output"

Riveria taked the Staff and in that second the Child dissapeared.

Riveria:'In what did i get myself into .. i have a bad feeling' 

Chloe then searched for the blond Swordsman but she didn't find her so she came back to the new Home after she entered the building she got greeted by non other then her Sensei.

Rimuru:"And did you delivered it?"

Chloe:"Yup! As you said"

Rimuru: Smiled "good job , what did you found out?"

Chloe:"She is an interesting Elf ... she didn't say anything to Loki , a red haired woman.  The Loki Familia will stop exploring for a few months and just farm and train in the dungeon. i didn't found that girl .. i am sorry"

Rimuru:"Ah that's alright Bell told me that they are training together , you can go take a pause" he petted her hair 'Ahh i really like my students .. mybe i should teach in this world again? Well i don't belive it gives schools here' 

Rimuru: sigh "I really don't have any free time as Captain .." he walked to the garden and the smithy.

Rimuru:/Ciel how large are the forges from the Hepheastus Familia? And what do you think how large do we need it here ?/

Ciel:/According to my Informations they are double so large then this building , for four Smiths/

Rimuru/Then let us make the building bigger i don't want them to be bored../

Ciel:/I would suggest to make it 3 times so big then it is/

Rimuru:/Yosh , then please crate the building ciel and add the anvils and co/

Ciel:/Activate {Creation Lord: Ahura Mazda} to create Masters imaginations into reality/

And just like that the hows now was 3 times bigger with really good equipment.

Rimuru:"fufufu i want to see the faces of the Smiths after they see that"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bell:'Arghh .. that was a hit again .. what sould i do .. i need to remember what Chloe teached me'

Aiz:"Is this everything already what did i tell you?" 

Bell: charged at Aiz looking at her footwork and direction of her eyes 'When i want to have a chance again a strong enemy i need to know the movment , tactics and they weak spots' after he analyzied her movements he saw that whe will target his left shoulder. 

Aiz: moved her Sword as he thought to his left Shoulder 'What? He made a step to the side .. just the moment before i should have hit him?' she wanted to cancel her strike and slash in his direction but he already hold his dagger on her throat.

Bell:"Yes! That was my first win! Hahahaha" 

Aiz : hit him in his stomach "Don't get carried away it can be that a monster survive a slash trough his throat you cant get to excited in this moments!"

Bell:"Au au au was that really necessary ?" 

Aiz: sigh "That's enough for today you look realy exhausted but i mus say your last move was good , who teached you that?"

Bell:"Ah someone from my Famila hehe" 

Aiz:"Ohh so your Familia has now more members i would like to meet them"

Bell:"Yes they are really great , we are now 4 adventurers and they are all level 6" he said with a proud voice

Aiz:"What? Three level 6 Adventurers ?" 

Bell:'Oh shit.. i shouldn't have said that ..Hestia and Rimuru will kill me'