Feelings

Rimuru:'The time Luminous left I could guess that she didn't told me the complete truth'. Rimuru was sitting in  his office thinking about what could be going on that his wife need to lie or to hide something from me. 

A few moments later Hepheastus comes into his Office looking at him

Hephaestus:"Is something depressing you Capatin Rimuru of the Hestia Familia"

Rimuru: Sigh "Didn't i tell you to adress me normally with just Rimuru?"

Hephaestus:"Then Rimuru , what are you thinking about?" 

Rimuru:"Vampires, i would like to know more about these beings but i can't find a single helpful book"

Hephaestus:"No wonder you can't find something because the first gods that comed down to this world hunted most of them down and deleted them from the History" she said serious 

Rimuru:"Mhh.. and you are telling me something just like that" he looked out of the Window 'How could she know about them and their history when the gods diceided to erase their History ?' 

Hephaestus: "We are ow close partners aren't we?" she said calm 

Rimuru:"Ah right let me show you and your Familia the Smithy and the living rooms" he stood up and lead them to the Livingrooms. "You guys can choose your room they are similar anyways" after the he leaded them into the garden to the Smithy. "And here is the place you can forge , have fun" i said with a smile in my face.

Tsubaki:"Oho that really looks nice here. It's even better then my old one fufufu" 

The other dwars also were amazed by the smithy and how big it was. They then immediantly began to do theire job. 

Rimuru:"You must be proud of a Familia so serious like this" i said to Hephaestus 

Hephaestus:"Yeah I really am" she said and looked at them

Rimuru:"Ahh i forgot you room is at the top of the Mansion , it is a Lounge and i integrated your place to forge to and i small gift." i smiled

Hephaestus:"Thank you Rimuru , i am looking forward to this Alliance"

Rimuru: nodded  'Why isn't she asking for help .. it's that what hurts me .. not that she is hiding something but that she isn't asking for my help aren't i here to help her?' is what i thought while walking back to my Office.

A few hours later 

Rimuru:'I've finished the paper work and i thought again and again about this Vampire topic .. ahhh it's driving me crazy. It's late maybe i shoud grab a drink?' 

Rimuru then left the Mansion chloe noticed it.

Chloe:"Where are you going Sensei?" 

Rimuru:"I am grabbing a drink" he waved with his hand without looking back as a see you later sign 

Chloe:'Seems like Sensei and Luminous are having a problem again huh?' she get inside again.

Rimuru wnt trough the streets and stands infront of the Hostess of Fertility.

Rimuru:'Perfect here i can grab some drinks' he thought and entered the Inn 

Mia:"Oh Rimuru long time no seen ! What do you want" 

Rimuru: Walked to her and sat down on the bar "Give me a beer, the best you have"

Mia:"Of course one minute" 

Rimuru:/Ciel deactivate my ressitance against Alcohol/

Ciel:/Affirmativ./ 

Mia:"Here you go Rimuru , did something happened?" she asked curious