Loki Familia

Rimuru stands right in front of the raid team of the Loki Familia . He calmed down his temper 

Finn:"Who are you miss? You can beat these BAndit's o easy and it seems that you are alone here"

Rimuru:"I am Rimuru Tempest and i am a boy"

Finn: was a bit suprised "well i am sorry , i can't see you face because of this mask and you have long hair so i guessed you would be a girl"

Rimuru:"It's alright , I am used to be called a girl" 

???:"Dont you want to go with us deeper in the dungeon Rimuru?" 

???:"Tiona , thats not something you can decide" shouted a dwarf 

Rimuru was bored by the loki familia he could sense a few adventurers to be level 6 but that's all about it for him.

Finn:"Maybe i should introduce everyone to you" he smiled 

Rimuru:"Then begin an do it quick you are waisting my time Loki Familia"

Finn: ignored that remark , one of the Girls among them got furrious "Then the Elf next to me is Reveria Ljos Alf , the dwarf is Gareth Landrock , these two amzoness are Tiona and Tione , you know Bete the human swordsman here is Aiz Wallenstein , this Elf is Lefiya Virdis it's her 2nd raid today and these two humans are Raul Nord and Narvi Roll" 

After everyone was introduced Rimuru looked at Finn 

Rimuru:"So what do you want?"

Finn:"Last time we got a serious problem on the 50th floor , i think the more adventurers the better is our chance to go deeper this time" he looked at Rimuru

Rimuru:"And you want me to follow you , why should i follow someone who caused trouble for me once? I really don't like it when someone looking down on my Friends" he sounded serious

Finn:'Ehhh Bete you got us quite the problem again...' 

Aiz:"You are talking about Bell , am I right?" it's very rare that Aiz is talking to someone

Rimuru:"That's right" he said and looked interested 

Aiz:"I want to see him again , i need to talk to him" she bowed her head

Rimuru:"I will see what i can do" 

Finn:"We would be honored if you could help us" he could not say why but his stomach had a good feeling about him.

Rimuru:"I guess i can accompany you , but i will only fight if necessary" 

Bete:"Pff .. again someone who has fear to fight against monsters"

The Elf named Lefiya looked down and Rimuru noticed it he ignored that damn werewolf Bete

Finn:"Bete , don't say something stupid like that. I am sorry Rimuru-san" sigh 'Bete you idiot how could he be here alone without fighting monsters..'

Rimuru:"No problem let's go" 

After that Rimuru and the Loki Familia started to go deeper in the dungeon , Rimuru havn't fight one monster yet the Loki Familia killed all of them.

Rimuru:'fufufu are they trying to impress me ? What i can tell is that they have some strong guys but everyone has flaws , for example Aiz is to recless , the magic caster like Reveria need way too long to cast there magic  these two siblings taking everything too easy. I know no one is perfect but this is too obvious' 

Ciel:/Master you are perfect/ 

Rimuru:/Oho you got way more flirting these last days/

Ciel:/No, it's your imagination/ 

Rimuru: ignored her answer 'This dungeon is really nice floor 1-18 were cave like and now it looks like a jungle'

Rimuru walked behind all the Loki members Reveria noticed that and let herself fall back to Rimuru and walked besides him

Reveria:"And how do you like to hunt in a group Rimuru? , ah and i am the Vice-Captain of the Loki Familia"

Rimuru: Looked at her 'I really like elves..' 

Reveria:"Rimuru?"

Rimuru:"ah sorry hahaha , It's easy for me know but you guys make a lot of mistakes and things you need to train"

Reveria:"For example?" she looked interested at Rimuru

Rimuru: sigh "For example you need to long for your magic , while you are chanting your magic your teammates need to cover you" 

Reveria looked really suprised that he mentioned something about her. 

Reveria:"I am level 6 and i think i am pretty good , i know that they need to defend me while i am casting my magic but i think i am really fast"

Rimuru:"Is this the way you guys argument always ? like but I am level 6 or level 5 . even level 3 Adventurers say but I am level 3 on the other side they will lose too someone stronger and not someone who had a higher level. This way of thinking really pisses me of." 

Reveria: thought anout it she took his words really seriously 'He is right but .. a level 4 is just stronger then a level 3 it's something unavoidable' she then smiled "I think the adventurer at level 6 are proud about what they had done to become level 6"

Rimuru:"And that will assure them that they will not lose against someone stronger?" 

Reveria:"You keep saying someone stronger so you beleave that someone like a level 3 can kill a level 5 ?" 

Rimuru:"Fufufu you said it"

Reveria:"That can't be .." 

Rimuru: Interrups her "This girl I think .. Lefiya was her name. She is level 3 and you know her magic power , would you say that she can't defeat someone who is level 4 ?" 

Reveria and walked a while behind the Loki Familia

Reveria:"I thin you are right Rimuru , i guess we should not say that it is impossible , but you said that i need to long to aktivate my Magic"

Rimuru:"Yes , that's right" smiled 'I feel like a teacher again'

Reveria:"But i don't know how i could do it faster" 

Rimuru: Thought about it "Alright then let me show you something , alright?" 

Reveria just nodded and looked at awe when Rimuru created a black flame in an instant she know that simple spells like fireball don't need a phrase to aktivate but she could see that this flame was something she could not create just like that. After that Rimuru consumed the flame and walked further.

Reveria:"How did you do that ?"

Rimuru:"Listen , Reveria i have shown you indeed need to long to cast magic but i wont tell you more because of what you have done to my Familia member. Maybe we can talk again sometime outside of the Dungeon"

Reveria: smiled "so you are in the Hestia Familia ?"

Rimuru:"That's right , let me introduce myself again Vice Captain of the Loki Familia , I am Rimuru Tempest Captain of the Hestia Familia . Despite the hatred of our gods i hope we can get along well." smiled behind his mask 'I really like that she is mature and not so a kid like the others , i think i can get along with her well.' 

Reveria:"Oh please drop that Vice-Captain thing Rimuru-san"

Rimuru:"Alright , but we should head to the Loki Familia they seem to have a big fight"

Reveria nodded and followed Rimuru.