Vampire

Hestia: "You did whaaaaat?!?!"

That was the first thing Bell heared after explaining what he said to Aiz. 

Bell:"Hehe .. well ..." 

Rimuru: sigh "you need to learn a lot Bell.." 

Hestia:"That's right .. now we don't know what will happen in the next few days. Well you guys will be topic no. 1 in this town. Maybe between the Goods too "

Rimuru:"My peacfull life has ended with that , Luminous and Chloe make sure to avoid others the next day" 

Luminous:"Fufufu we could just kill or kidnap that girl Dear"  she looked really bloodthirsty 

Rimuru:'That's a problem she really want to kill someone' Rimuru looked to Hestia 

Hestia:"Don't look at me I am a goddess i won't give orders to kidnap or kill a human" 

Rimuru:'Ahh what do you mean don't look at me and I am a god to you brat and self claimed god. I need to calm down .. what should i do..? Why is Luminous in a bad mood latly ?' he looked at Luminous 

Luminous: sigh 'Heee ... what are you doing Dear why are you so silent?' 

Rimuru:"Let's end this meeting , i will think about something. You can go now , Luminous you will stay here"

Everyone besides Luminous and Rimuru left the Room . Rimuru stands up and walked to Luminous.

Luminous:"What do you want?" 

Rimuru: ignored her and then hugs her "What is it that troubles you?" 

Luminous: first wanted to take a step backwards but then felt at ease in her husbands arms and calmed down. "I've sensed a few Individuals of the same race then me , and one of them got slaughtered from her Group after they noticed that she is a Vampire"

Rimuru:"So you looked the past days over some guys of your race? Didn't you hate it to be a Vampire yourself" he patted her head

Luminous:"Mhh. you know the answer .. but the Vampires of this World are different then the ones from your first and 2nd World. They don't deserve the hatred of the humans and a painful death. They deserve to live and I am the Queen of course i wouldn't like to see someone dying of the same race then mine:" 

Rimuru:'So this was what she was worried about' he looked at her eyes "Why didn't you talked to me about this?" 

Luminous:"I didn't want to waste your time .. you have enough to do" 

Rimuru:"Mhh .. i wouldn't say that helping my wife is a waste of time"

Luminous: got a bit blushed and hide her face in Rimuru's clothes "Baka"

Rimuru: let her go from the hug and sat down on a chair again "So why are they different?"

Luminous: sat down next to him "They don't need Human blood to survive , they even discripe the flavour of human blood to be uneatable. They could be seen as a Demi Human just like the catwoman at this inn. But Humans feared them also did the gods do after all they have no power here on Earth. So the first Familias in History decleared Vampire's to be the only monsters that could live outside of the dungeon and won't drop anything because of that fact." 

Rimuru:"So you say that they are the victims this time? What will you do about that" 

Luminous:"To be honest i wanted to use this Aiz as a reason to go to the Loki Familia because i know that there is a Vampire. I wanted to talk to her she can become on of the strongest vampires when she would know the rules of our World. She would be stronger then Roy and Louis"