"What did you expect? The girls thought you were going to die." Nino retorts as she crosses her arms.

"Your father was the one who paid for my hospital expenses too, wasn't he?"

"That's right. Which basically we paid for them!"

"Yikes. I didn't think anyone could be such a brat..." Fuutarou thought to himself. "I never thought you of all people, would be the one to come visit me, though." Fuutarou tells Nino.

"I guess." Nino sweat-drops.

Suddenly, the three of them in the room hear footsteps at the other side. For some reason, Nino was alarmed.

"Shoot, I have to get going!" Nino goes to the curtains. "You boys better not tell anyone about this, all right?" She said as she hides behind the curtains.

The one who's first appeared in the eyes of (Y/N) and Fuutarou, is the fourth sister of the Nakano Quintuplets, Yotsuba Nakano.

"Uesugi-san, Shoyo-san, have any of you seen Nino here?" Yotsuba asks the two boys.

"Yotsuba?" Fuutarou became surprised.

The next one who appeared after Yotsuba is the third sister of the Nakano quintuplets, Miku Nakano.

"How are you feeling?" Miku said to Fuutarou.

The next one who appeared after Miku, is the first sister of the Nakano Quintuplets, and of course, (Y/N)'s girlfriend, Ichika Nakano.

"Hey, I haven't seen you since the school camp." Ichika waves to Fuutarou.

Ichika then looks to the one who is sitting on Fuutarou's bed, the one who Ichika loves, and who loves her.

It's Ichika's boyfriend, (Y/N) Shoyo.

"Ah, (Y/N)-kun!" Ichika became happy when she saw his boyfriend.

(Y/N) has the same feeling as his girlfriend. He stands up from the seat. Ichika quickly goes to (Y/N).

The next that has happened, the couple then kissed, it was a quick one, or rather it's called a peck kiss.

After they finished their quick kiss, they noticed Fuutarou and Miku are looking embarrassed. You could say the awkwardness has taken over this hospital room.

"What?" (Y/N) asked the trio.

"Sorry, it's just that we're not used see you two being intimate to each other." Fuutarou tells him. Miku nods, she agreed with what her crush said.

Then the two protagonists looked at Yotsuba, she doesn't look like she's getting embarrassed but more on looking in awe on watching them kiss.

"I'm so happy for you two!" Yotsuba is being supportive. "I have a question, though. When will you give us nieces and nephews?" That's a nice question made by Yotsuba.

After the question by Yotsuba, Ichika's face immediately became red. "Wh-What kind of question is that, Yotsuba..." You can tell she was caught off guard by that question.

Contrasts to Ichika's reaction, (Y/N) seems to be chill, like he already knows the answer for that, which is surprising to Ichika. "Hmm, I'd say you have to wait about 10 years."

"How could you have the answer for that?!" Ichika looking at her boyfriend with disbelief as she is blushing.

"Yay! How many?" Yotsuba asks (Y/N).

"I'd say nine." (Y/N) answered with no hesitation.

Everyone in the room was shocked by (Y/N)'s answer, even Nino gasped by that answer behind that curtain.