Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 35

Start from the beginning

"Barely." I told them, even though they were dead.

I soon heard clapping. I turned around to see a person that looked slightly familiar, "Very nice, Naomi-Chan." A white haired man commented, the glasses hid his eyes though.

Why did he look strangely familiar…? I glared at him, getting into a fighting stance. "Who are you?"

"Oh? Naomi-Chan doesn’t remember me, huh?" He asked in almost like a mocking kind of voice. "It’s me, Kabuto. I helped your team out at the Forest of Death for the Chuunin Exams."

My eyes widened as it clicked inside my head, him! "It’s seems you’ve remembered." It was almost as if his voice naturally sounds like he mocks people.

I stayed quiet. I don’t think… I could exactly fight Kabuto without my weapons… what should I do?

"You know… if I were you, I wouldn’t be wasting time around here. Gaara’s probably around killing Sasuke by now." Kabuto mused, a small smirk on his lips.

My heart skipped a beat. "What? Gaara couldn’t kill Sasuke… and they wouldn’t even let him." I reassured myself.

He kept his smirk plastered on his face. "I guess you’re right. And even if he wasn’t, you’re stuck here."

I shut my eyes tight and clenched my fists. "Sasuke…"

"Now, who closes their eyes in front of the enemy?" Kabuto mocked and soon after, he hit me and I was face first into a tree. "You care that much about Sasuke?"

I smirked, wincing in pain. "Isn’t that obvious?" I closed my eyes again, this time it was peacefully. "Then again, I guess I really didn’t notice myself." I commented mostly to myself, laughing at how oblivious I was.

Once Kabuto didn’t say anything, I got up and faced towards him. "Well, guess I shouldn’t be wasting time here then, I have someone to check up on. So, I’ll just be… leaving." I explained, slowly walking by him.

And of course, he had to stop me. "So soon? But I still have to bring you to Orochimaru-Sama."

"Gene Simmons wants to see me?!" I asked excitedly, in which he returned with a confused expression.

"Who?"

"No, not The Who! The singer in Kiss with the really long tongue, you know, Oro, he’s obviously either Gene or Michael Jackson."

He gave me an even more confused look, in which I frowned at. "Oh come on! You people know nothing!"

"This is pointless." He concluded soon after he started throwing weapons at me, which I dodged.

With incredible speed and before my eyes, Kabuto had gotten in front of me, sent chakra to his hand and hit me, causing me to fly back several feet away.

Before I hit a tree, he came behind me and hit my again, and continued this pattern. This is why it’d be good to have some weapons right now…

After minutes of that, he stopped, and by now I could imagine I was badly injured… especially since I couldn’t move. "That should do it… maybe just one more hit." He commented, I closed my eyes, preparing myself.

However, the hit never came. I opened my eyes to see a girl with long black hair and a short white kimono on. "Sorry, I’m a bit late."

I stared at her as Kabuto jumped back. "Who are you?"

"You’re personal sensai of course!" She replied, looking back at me over her shoulder.

Of course! Who else could it be? Duh… Wait! I have a sensai?