The staff weren't particularly excited by this.

So, Tiffany added, "I know that it's hard for you guys to accept Director Qiao Sen's death. I can't accept it either, but the director's biggest dream was to see 'The Ant Queen' make its way onto the big screen. That's why, from now on, I hope everyone can put in their best efforts and continue to work hard for the film. The day that it finally gets released, I will remember each and every one of your names and faces."

After hearing these words from Tiffany, all the staff on set were moved to tears, "OK, since President Hwang isn't giving up, then we have no reason to give up either!"

"We will persist until the end and help the new director settle in as soon as possible!"

"Thank you." Although Tiffany was in Taeyeon's embrace, they all understood that the woman that appeared weak actually had a very strong spirit.

Her confidence and passion quickly united everyone.

"Everyone on set will receive double their income from now on."

Taeyeon said this last sentence because he understood that compensation was an important means of comfort for the staff.

This was the only way to make the staff work harder and wholeheartedly invest their efforts into the film...

Soon, Suho returned from overseas. As soon as he stepped foot in Korea, the first thing he did was go to Superstar Media to see Tiffany. When he arrived, Tiffany was in the process of releasing an announcement for Qiao Sen's death.

"I'm sorry for calling you with such short notice..."

"Sorry isn't necessary between us. Leave it with me," Suho assured. "I may not be good at other things, but when it comes to helping a friend, I am more than capable. What's more, I'm really happy that I can still be of use to you."

"What about Wendy..."

"She is attending an audition overseas. She has an assistant accompanying her, so I don't need to worry for the time being."

As a result, Suho took all the information that Qiao Sen left behind and decided to analyze his style of filming so he could reduce the difference between their footage.

As for Qiao Sen's death announcement, Suho decided to give Tiffany some words of advice.

"President Kim didn't try to stop you?"

"If you make the announcement now, you will give everyone another reason to slander you. I heard that you've already created a lot of enemies because of Luo Sheng."

"What do I have to fear?" Tiffany asked. "If they want to slander me, then go ahead. If they want to ridicule me, I don't care. But, if someone tries to provoke me head on, I won't hold back."

"Qiao Sen has spent his whole life trying to perfect sci-fi. I don't want him to leave quietly."

"Fine. Since so many people are supporting you, you can do whatever makes you happy."

After speaking, Suho left with all of Qiao Sen's manuscripts and notes. He needed to immediately focus on the film.

Soon thereafter, Tiffany released an announcement for Qiao Sen's death on behalf of Superstar Media.

She was going to fulfill the wish that Qiao Sen couldn't complete.

It didn't take long before everyone heard of Qiao Sen's death. At the same time, the cause of death was confirmed as a sudden brain hemorrhage from overworking on the set of Tiffany's new film, 'The Ant Queen'...

Random Marriage IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें