Gates of hell

[scene: somewhere in Vale]

(Y/n) is going down an elevator after a bit of waiting the doors open up to show a bar, there are two people here, the bartender and a women. The sign above the bartender reads out "the gates of hell". (Y/n) then walks over to the two.

 (Y/n) then walks over to the two

Rodin
The infinite one

BayonettaThe umbra eye of darkness

Bayonetta
The umbra eye of darkness

(Y/n): Hello Rodin, Bayonetta.

Rodin: Good to see you again (Y/n)

Bayonetta: Hello darling

Rodin: So what brings you you here to the gates of hell?

(Y/n): On one of my previous jobs I can across something and I couldn't find anything on it, so I came to see if you knew anything.

Rodin: Well then let's see it.

(Y/n) then pulls out the blood coloured orb, he found and gives it to Rodin, Rodin examine the orb

Rodin: Well that is interesting indeed just like Bayonetta over here, you also found one of these orbs.

(Y/n): wait what?

Bayonetta then pulls out a bright orb, that looks like it made of light.

Bayonetta: I found so angles fighting over this thing and I'm seeing if Rodin know what it is.

Rodin: Well for the orb you found (Y/n), it seems to be made of both human and demon blood, what it does I don't know I never seen anything like it. For you Bayo the orb you have seen to be made of lumen sage energy, it can be used to enhanced the power of Lyman sages and angles. So I suggest you both keep those things with you don't want these falling into the wrong hands, if you catch my drift.

(Y/n): So these thing you only know little about.

Bayonetta: Well that seems to be bothersome.

After that both left the bar.

Demon Rose On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara