Jalter at devil may cry

[scene: Devil may cry]

Yang and the others got back from hunting the werewolf and walked into the office.

Yang: We're back

V: Welcome back Yang, how was the hunt?

Yang: It was alright, they did better then expected for first timers.

Summer: I hope you haven't done some to dangerous for them.

Yang: No mum, I did everything by the book and given them proper means to kill werewolves and told them to stick together.

Sam: That good, werewolves can be a problem if you don't any better, considering they can take on vampires.

They nodded.

V: Your brother is with the others, it also seems, they brought someone back

Rose: Who?

(Y/n): Why don't you ask.

Everyone turns to see (Y/n) and Jalter walk into the room.

(Y/n): Yang and friends, meet Jalter. This is the girl we found in hell killing demons

Yang: Wait you found this girl in hell as you, Dean & Doom Slayer was ramping though out hell slaughtering any demons that crossed you path.

(Y/n): Yeah we did.

Yang: Well then.

Yang walks over to Jalter and shacks her hand, as all her friends was still shocked at where (Y/n) has found this girl.

Yang: Yang, nice to meet you Jalter.

Jalter: Some to you.

Jalter then walks to Yang's friends and look over each of them, when she got to jaune, she stares at him for a moment

Jalter: You look familiar, but I don't know where.

Jaune then laughed nervously.

(Y/n): Well the training room is set.

Jalter: Thanks.

Yang: Mind if I join you the werewolf wasn't much of a threat

Jalter: Well let's see if you can keep up.

(Y/n): Jalter, Yang was raised alongside me, she can keep up with me in human form, but if were you uses my demon forms then she will have to try.

Jalter: Good, this won't be so boring after all.

Yang: Well then let's go and I show you what I'm made of.