2 Hunters vs an angel and demon

[scene: city]

(Y/n) & V has made it to where the meeting of the angel and demon was meant to be. Luckily for them both was there and they were already talking about why they are here.

 Luckily for them both was there and they were already talking about why they are here

(Don't own image)

Angel: So remember why we are here you demon

(Also don't own image)

Demon: Yes I remember angel sum

Angel: Good as long as you remember why we are doing this.

Before the two could say anything else both hunters came out and got both of they attention

(Y/n): O'well well what do we have here an angel and demon planning something.

V: It is unlikely the host's of heaven and hell to be in a place like this together.

Demon: It's seems we have unwanted attention.

Angel: Indeed let's us be rid of them so we can get back to business.

Demon: This is the only time I will agree with you.

(Y/n): Well then show us what you can do.

All four got ready to fight.

[(Y/n) vs Angel]

Angel: Son of Sparda, I will cleanse the world of your disgusting nature.

(Y/n): I beaten Angels before, what makes you an different?

Angel: I am a high angel, a general of the army of heaven and I will bring down the heaven's wrath among you.

(Y/n): Well then, show me your motivation. *summons Yamato*

[V vs Demon]

Demon: You are nothing but a weak Human.

V: I may be a Human, but I have killed many demons before, so what does that say about your kind.

Demon: You dare insult my kind! I'm going to kill you.

V: Not in this lifetime. As the air to a bird or the sea to a fish so is contempt to the contemptible *points cane at the demon*

(Y/n) launch phantom edge swords at the angel as the angel launch holy swords at (Y/n), the swords hit each other as both rushed at each other, The demon was swing it's massive flaming sword at V, as V rolled, ducked and dodged the sword. The demon was about to bring down its sword as V summoned Shadow. The shapeshifting demon then turned into a spinning blade at launch it is at the demon, hitting the demon causing it to take damage to it chest. (Y/n) was using his insane speed to blitz the angel, as he was slashing away at the angel cutting it from all angles. Growing tried of this the angel then unleashed a blast of holy energy at the half demon hunter, only for it to be revealed that it didn't do anything to him.

Angel: What!? How!?

(Y/n): I told you I fought and beaten angels before you. I have developed resistance to you holy attacks.

This enraged the angel and rushed at him not thinking, as (Y/n) activated the quicksilver style, time slowed down as the hunter appeared behind the angel and slashed him into the air. Meanwhile the Demon was getting hits with bolts of lightning as V summoned griffon to assist him. Griffon kelt taunting the demon as it gut get cut by shadow swing it's now scythe blade tail cutting it legs. The demon then charged at V, only for V to infuse his cane with his demonic power causing it to glow purple, he then jumps over the demon and cut the demon on the back of its neck, as the demon fell over from both the injuries from V and Shadow causing it start glowing white with a shade of pale purple.

Demon: (weakened) How d-did you?

V: It was you mistake to think I was weak just because I am human.

V said this as he walked up to the demon.

V: *stabs the demon in the head* Now die out like the flames you are.

After that V turned to see (Y/n) waking over to him as the angels body disappeared into light.

(Y/n): Thank you for the help V

V: No problem, also tell the other I said hi, will you.

(Y/n): Sure thing.

Both then walk away from the scene.