Final stretch

[scene: Vytal colosseum]

(Y/n) and Jalter has made it back in time to see the 1 on 1 fight so the two found the members of team RWBY and Team JNPR who are not competing in the one on one fight, who is sitting next to Summer & Qrow, the two joined the group of eight.

Summer: so what happened?

(Y/n): It was definitely related to her, so after the festival is over we are going to stop her.

Qrow: Agreed but for now let's just relax and watch the competition, it seems that the first match is someone from heaven against that penny girl.

(Y/n): it's that the girls with the swords on wires that fire green laser beams?

Rose: Yes it is, we did meet her before the festival started a while back, like a few weeks after we joined Beacon.

Summer: let's hope Yang's fight it next.

Jaune: I hope Pyrrha doesn't go against Yang.

Jalter: Worried that your girlfriend will be beaten by blonde again.

Jaune: Pyrrha isn't my girlfriend.

(Y/n): Yet, she isn't your girlfriend yet.

The others laughed at Jaune, meanwhile on Ironwood main ship, Watts was sitting in a holding cell with a table in front of him and nothing technically in front or on his person with 2 people in there with him trying to get some answers out of him as Ozpin and Ironwood was in other room watching.

Ironwood: Arthur Watts, but the record said he was dead.

Ozpin: Well it seems that the record was false and it seems he is working for Salem.

Ironwood: I admit, he is a genius but it's a shame he works for Salem.

Ozpin: Why did he defect.

Ironwood: If I remember correctly, there was a argument and debate over which project the group of scientists that Arthur was part of, long story short, his wasn't chosen and bitterness spread. But he held up and Salem now lost her army and is down to the last man, so let enjoy the festival and finish this once and for all.