New adventure

[Scene: Beacon academy]

It's been a few day since the other members of Team RWBY had their run into the supernatural world and meeting Yangs family members. Team RWB was watching Yang fighting Pyrrha from Team JNPR and It's seems to be an equal fight between the two. As both team was sitting next to each other as the both was fighting, then their see Yang get rid of her weapon and started to fight Pyrrha with her bare hands.

Jaune: Why did Yang do that?

Rose: I think Yang noticed something we didn't.

Nora: Oh REN what do you think it is!?

Ren: I don't know Nora will have to wait and see.

Blake: I'm curious, why yang did that.

Weiss: It's doesn't matter Pyrrha will still win.

Gylnda Goodwitch: And the winner is Mrs Xiao Long.

Weiss: WHAT!?!?

The class look to see Pyrrha done on the ground with her aura in the red, while Yangs was about to go into the yellow. Everyone was shocked that Yang has beaten the invincible girl in combat. After Class, both teams was sitting at a table as they question Yang how she beat Pyrrha.

Yang: Well when I figure out Pyrrha semblance I knew how to beat her and knew my weapons will only get in the way.

The team was shocked to learn that, when suddenly the ground stared shacking when suddenly a red portal sucked both team and closed. All the students just sat there in complete shock at what just happened.

Random student 1: What the F__k just happened?

Random student 2: Language!

[scene change: where ever the portal goes to]

Both team flew out of the portal to hit the ground hard. Everyone but Yang got up to look around to see where their are and all was confused.

Jaune: Where in remnant is this place

Ren: I don't know It's not on any map of remnant I've seen

Pyrrha: Same I traveled Remnant before but I never been here

Rose/Weiss/Blake: Don't tell me.

Nora: *gasped* have you guys been here before?

Rose: No, but I'm sure Yang knows

Ren: Why would Yang know

Blake: Her family is involved with the supernatural, us three found this out a few days ago.

Then the team turns to yang to see her gets up.

Weiss: Yang do you know where we are?

Yang then looks around to see where the portal spit them out

Yang: Yeah we are in Nekravol.

Pyrrha: If you don't mind me asking where in remnant is this place and how come we never heard of it?

Yang: That because we are not in remnant anymore.

Everyone: What?!

(Don't own this image)

Yang: Guys welcome to hell.