On a job

[scene: a city near vale]

We see some sort of fight between (Y/n) and some middle class demons. It wasn't really a fight, more like a one sided massacre. (Y/n) was using Yamato to cut down the demon. He got another job to stop an team up of a high ranking Demon and a high ranking Angel. Bayonetta would of come but she was need elsewhere to help a friend of hers.

(Y/n): On in the name of, is a demon and a angel teaming up. Something isn't right. Something going on. Well no use standing here.

(Y/n) was then making his way through the city, kill angels and demons, however as he was doing this he noticed something strange, the blood orb he still has was glowing.

(Y/n): What?

He then see the blood of the now dead angels and demons being sucked into the orb, after sucking up all the blood he looked at the orb as it stopped glowing.

(Y/n): This is curious. What are you?

He asked the orb, after a bit he puts it away, he the ground started to shack, he looks to see lightning and hears

???: Coming at you baby!

(Y/n) then smiled as he rushes over.

[scene change: a large opening]

A men was surrounded by angels and demons, the a demon bird creature appeared and shot lighting, along with a black panthers, which it turned it tail into a scythe blade and cut some of the surrounding creatures in half, as the bird dropped a bunch of lighting to get the rest, before he could have a break more angels and demons appeared, he was about to do something until he hears.

???: This ends now!

As the whole area turn blue and slash marks surrounded them. The man smiled, as one of his close friends arrived. Then all the creatures was killed. He turned to see his friend (Y/n) Sparda Rose

Man: Hello ago (Y/n)

(Y/n): Hello

VThe mysterious one

V
The mysterious one