Planning the attack

[scene: Ozpin's Office]

Ozpin and the members of his inner circle along with the members of devil may cry are in the office talking about what they are about to do.

Ironwood: Alright the festival is over, now we now what comes next.

Dean: Yep attacking the wicked witch of the west.

(Y/n): I can use Yamato to gets us into the grim lands.

Ozpin: That will make getting there easier, but quick question, can you use Yamato to make one place content to two different locations?

(Y/n): No I will need to make two different portals.

Ironwood: Alright so we can separate into two groups. A small group confront Salem where as a larger deals with the Grimm.

Gylnda: That does seem like the most effective strategy. With (Y/n) here will the blade Azrael.

Bayonetta: We can also take advantage with the orbs we got a while ago.

Summer: Yeah, Bayonetta, Doom, Sam, Dean, Jalter and I will help in the larger group. (Y/n) will be in the smaller group to deal with Salem

The members of devil may cry agreed, as most of them are very good with crowd control.

Qrow: Can I ask what you are on about with these orbs?

V: These orbs are well orbs we found on some of our missions.

V then pulls out his dark orb he used, Bayonetta shows the light orb she found then (Y/n) showed the blood orb he got.

Sam: The dark orb gave V a demon form when he activated his devil trigger but only has he holds on to the orb.

(Y/n): We haven't activated the other two Orbs yet.

Ironwood: Alright, let's go over the plan. Ozpin, (Y/n) and a few others will go to confront Salem. Where as the rest will deal with the Grimm Army.

Ozpin: Correct, Salem will have who knows many Grimm waiting, as both her attempts to attack Beacon has failed.

Summer: So (Y/n) that means hold nothing back.

(Y/n): So use of the sin devil trigger allowed?

Summer: Correct

Jalter: Sin devil trigger?

(Y/n): My full demonic power unleashed as well as one of my true demon forms depending which weapon I uses.

Ironwood: So all this time you haven't been using all of your power?

(Y/n): Correctly, but now with this attack on Salem will use it.