Attack on Grimm (Bayonetta)

[scene: Grimm lands]

When Bayonetta and her group got there they wasn't no time, slaughtering Grimm left right & centre, Bayonetta was using all her weapons and her umbra arts. She was shooting the Grimm down with the rest of her group. She then noticed the leader/commander of this portion of the whole Grimm army.

Bayonetta: Alright darlings take care of the rest, I will deal with the one calling the shots.

Bayonetta didn't wait for a response as she turned into a black panther and rushes towards her target. She moved out of the way of a scythe attack and turned back to normal and had a good look at her target.

 She moved out of the way of a scythe attack and turned back to normal and had a good look at her target

(A/n: I don't own image)

The Grimm tries to swing at the umbra witch with it scythe on her to use witch time and move out of the way and unleashed a devastating combo to knock it way. Bayonetta then noticed her dark magic's have little effect on the Grimm.

Bayonetta: Well this bothersome, it seems my dark magic has little effect on you Grimm creatures. Well it is a good thing that drunk uncle of Yang and (Y/n) told me that Grimm are made of the darkness so this will have to do.

Bayonetta then pulls out the light orb. The Grimm notices it and got extra aggressive in response to see such light. Bayonetta used witch time and acrobatics to move out of the way of the of the attacks.

Bayonetta: Oh my, to think you will be this aggressive with a lady.

Bayonetta said this as she started firing bullets from the gun she was using as heels on her shoes using umbra witch magic to fire them, she then jumps back and activates the light orb.

The Grimm moves back to avoid getting caught in the blast zone of light. The massive beam of light fired off into the sky lighting up the sky for all the groups and Grimm could see for miles. After the beams dies down Bayonetta was still standing where she was but she has changed like V with the Dark orb & (Y/n) with the blood orb. She was in a white and light blue outfit with black and gold accessories and details on she show her unique status being a daughter of both umbra and lumen.

 She was in a white and light blue outfit with black and gold accessories and details on she show her unique status being a daughter of both umbra and lumen

(A/n: Don't own image)

Bayonetta: Well this is certainly interesting.

The Grimm charged at Bayonetta, she then with new knowledge that she didn't know before, she turned into light to avoid the Grimm, she then started using light magic with her guns and the Grimm was taking more damage then before. She then got in close with a holy glaive she got from one of her adventurers. She attacked with both guns and glaive. After dealing significant damage to Grimm it flew up away from Bayonette and started to unleash energy attacks.

Bayonetta move out the way and new knowledge came to her again, the knowledge to summon angels like her father.
She then pulls a feather off her outfit and through it into the air with a light start appearing and some answered her call and attacked the Grimm.

(A/n: Don't own image)

Then angel used it claws to slash the Grimm and throw it towards the Ground. It then look at Bayonetta as he nodded, which she did the same. She then charged at the Grimm with light magic doing devastating damage as the angel was charging a powerful light attack. After charging. The angel and unleashed it as Bayonetta moved out of the way as the attack disintegrated.

After that the angel then looked at Bayonetta as she looked as well, it then roared into her face and disappeared.

Bayonetta: Well that is to be expected as Angels and I don't get along.

She then turned back to normal and told her group who was waiting for her to join the others to take out all the remaining Grimm around.