Myrtle let out a laugh. "Yeah, they really want to have you over."

   "Maybe another time? The orphanage will probably grow worried when their missing a child."

   Myrtle forced a small, disappointed yet understanding smile. "It's fine, I understand." She said.

   "Children! It's time to go!" Professor Merrythought called from the enterance, which wasn't too far behind. "It's time to go!"

   "Well, I guess I'll see you after Christmas." Myrtle said as the pair began to walk to the enterance. "Make sure to owl me as much as you can."

   "Of course. I'll need your letters anyways, the orphanage isn't very entertaining." Cerys said.

   Myrtle's eyebrows furrowed. "How do you know that? You've never been there." She asked.

   "Oh— I, well..." Cerys laughed nervously. "Well, Riddle goes to the same orphanage. He's told me a few things."

   Myrtle's mouth formed into an 'o' as she nodded slowly. "Well, you never know, maybe it'll be different for you. I mean, Riddle can be a bit intimidating, maybe that's why he thinks so." Cerys smiled at the girl; she was very enthusiastic, stark contrast to her future ghostly self. It could be because a new hope had been planted into her heart, and she was glad that she was letting it grow.

    The train station was brimming with eager students, all awaiting Hogwarts train as they chattering amongst each other, snippets of their conversations floating about the atmosphere. Grahamm, on the other hand, stood awkwardly with Black and Bulstrode, shifting on her feet from one side to another as she tried to think of a conversation starter. Alphard still planned to carry out his boycott, while Fabula was trying to resolve the issue between them, all in vain, that is. 

   "So..." Cerys said, glancing either side of herself where each of them stood.

   Alphard didn't reply, simply looking around the station like it was the most interesting thing in the world. In reality, despite the beautiful build of bricks, he could only think it congested and suffused, various smells and noises attacking his senses. He never really liked crowded areas, the noise reminded him of his so called home.

   "Uh..." Fabula forced a laugh, scratching the back of her neck. Alphard rolled his eyes. "Wow, talk about dramatic."

   "Hey!" Alphard exclaimed, very much offended. "I am not being dramatic. I have every right to be upset!"

   The two girls pursed their lips in efforts to hide their humoured smiles.

   "Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want. It's all everyone ever finds my feelings; amusing." Alphard kicked a stone, his black locks falling over his eyes.

   "Aw, come on, Black. It's only two weeks."

   "You said you'd spend it with us."

   "I know, I did, but—."

   "There are no buts, because you have no logical or even pliable excuse." Alphard said, cutting her off. "And until that we will remain fighting."

   Cerys chuckled while the boy crossed his arms, as though trying to show he would remain as stubborn as he could be. "Well, at least you've started talking to me." She shrugged.

   Alphard's resolve seemed to falter in that moment, having realized that his efforts to ignore her had all just drowned. "Hey!"

   Fabula and Cerys began to laugh, the former pointing at Alphard teasingly. Said boy frowned at the two, glaring daggers at them, but his composure wavered, his lips twitching upwards and soon he couldn't help but grin himself, shaking his head. "Well, Grahamm." He said, throwing an arm over her shoulder. "You may have won this time, but next time, I won't give in so easily."