𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧

Start from the beginning

       "There's a prison nearby, and he's there with our group. I was brought here by (y/n) because Ellie...I'm...I'm immune" Taylor stated, holding the fellow teens hands.

       Her emerald eyes widening, Ellie replied, "Your what!?".

        "Your immune?" She heard yet another familiar voice say, seeing none other than Joel walk up.

        "Joel, hey. It's uh...it's good to see you." Taylor smiled up at him, to which he gave her a subtle nod.

        "Where's Sarah? Is she-" She began, but out of the corner of her eye, she saw Ellie shake her head no.

        Furrowing her eyebrows, she folded her arms as she thought over what that meant.

        Sarah...was dead...

        Snapping out of her thoughts, she watched as Joel moved right past her and walked up to Merle, "Where the hell's Daryl?".

        Shrugging, Merle replied, "Don' know." He then turned to (y/n), "Where the hell did you two come from?".

        "A prison. Daryl's still back there with the others." (y/n) explained.

        "Well we need him here so we can head up to Utah an' let the Firefly's run their tests." Joel grumbled.

        Cocking an eyebrow, Taylor spoke up, "Tests?".

"The Firefly's base is up North; they wanna run some tests to try and make a cure." (y/n) answered.

"So," Ellie began, "Your like me, huh?".

Slowly nodding, Taylor replied, "Guess I am.".

"Look, I'll set out tomorrow mornin' to look for Daryl. Besides, we need to fin' that crazy shogun lady." Merle told Joel before he walked up to Taylor, "You can stay over at my place, darlin'.".

        "Were not gonna leave without Daryl, right?" She asked, to which he patted her on the head.

        "'Course not, darlin'. We'd never leave Daryl behind.".

         She nodded, waving goodbye to Ellie, Joel, and (y/n) before following Merle to his apartment flat.

       The place was a dump, and it reeked of everything foul.

        Furrowing her eyebrows, she folded her arms as she muttered, "Jeez, ever bother to clean this place up?".

       "Nah, don' really need to. Anyways, go on an' have a seat on the couch. I'll grab ya' somethin' ta' eat an' drink." Merle said, walking off to his kitchen while she sat down on his leather couch.

        She prayed to god that his couch was at least semi clean.

         Walking back over, Merle sat a bag of chips and can of soda down in front of her on his coffee table before he sat down beside her was a bottle of beer, "Go on an' tell me what you an' my baby brother have been up to over these past eight months.".

       "Well...it's a long story." Taylor sighed, popping open her soda as she took a sip.

        "I'm all ears." He grinned, grabbing the bottle cap opener off the coffee table before opening his beer.

        "We...we went back for you, Merle. You weren't there...and we had to leave. We found my Grandma; a group of guys were protecting her along with other elderly people. Back at camp...there was a walker attack, and a lot of people died; Amy included. (We all know Ed died too, but screw him he's trash 🙄) We decided it would be best if we headed to the CDC, but before we left, Morales and his family left to go find their relatives down south. On the way to the CDC, we found out Jim was bit, and he insisted we leave him to turn. We made it to the CDC in hopes of there being a cure...but there wasn't. The CDC ran out of power, and it was set to self-destruct, and we got out of there just in time. Jaqui stayed behind; said she'd rather go out like that than be eaten by walkers. We left Atlanta and headed for Fort Benning, but we broke down on the highway along a countryside because of Dale's RV. A horde of walkers showed up, and Sophia went missing. We searched for her for a while, but a few days later...she showed up as a walker along with...along with Chloe...a-anyways...we had met a lot of good people while we were staying at a farm owned by a man named Hershel with his two daughters and son; Maggie Ryan, and Beth, and a new group of people, too; Lee, Clementine, Kenny, and Ben. The farm was going well...but then a enormous horde of walkers showed up, and we had to leave. We lost Andrea and Shane. Ever since then...we've been on the road until we came across the prison. And yeah... that's about it." Taylor explained.

       "Jesus Christ, darlin'. You've been through the ringer, huh?" Merle mumbled, bringing her into an embrace.

       Sniffing, she replied, "It...it hasn't been easy, but I'm just glad to have you back...".

"Well, I got some good news for ya', darlin'. Follow me an' I'll show ya'." Merle said, getting up off the couch after he sat his bottle of beer down.

Cocking an eyebrow, she stood up with him, "What is it?".

Chuckling, he replied has he patted her head, "Well, it's a surprise so I can't tell ya'. Jus' trust me, alri'?".

Smiling, she nodded, "Yeah, okay.".

"Alri' then, follow me.".

To Be Continued...
Word Count: 1318
Edited:

(A/n:) Hey guys! I'm sorry for such a short chapter. I've been gone for a while, and I know you guys want the next update, so I didn't wanna take a while, so this time around was quantity over length. :p Don't worry because next chapter will definitely be longer. I'll see you later guys! ^^)