Rule 63

3rd Person POV

"All characters have an opposite sex counterpart."

Now, Kokichi and Maki may not know if there is a rule that says "Everything has a counterpart", but it's not like they're going to try and figure out.

Well...that's because I'm not, either.

Oh...did I choose the wrong POV?

"Yeah. You did." Kaito said, typing away.

"Writing a love story between you and your significant others or something?" I pouted, looking over at his screen.

"No, screw off!" He hissed.

And so, he continued writing a heartwarming oneshot of him and his lovers, all grown up, and snuggling together in bed.

"Oi! Shut the hell up!" He swatted my device away from me.

"I'm honestly so lucky I control this world..." I muttered, catching my device before it shattered.

"Cracked. Shattered is an over exaggeration." He blatantly stated.

"Well I'm an over exaggeration! Now let me write my Atua forsaken story!"

ACTUAL 3rd Person POV

Going down in a random order, the author began to write.

Korekiyo Shinguji:

"Can you come with me?" He asked his sister, who was still floating.

Her blueish figure dimmed in the slightest, proceeding to brighten up more than before.

"Oh! I can! Well...not the normal way though..." She said sheepishly, before pointing to the golden pendant he had been given yesterday.

"Is it okay if I use that? Too many people know of your silver necklace, and they might attempt to eradicate me from it before the Killing Game starts, to ensure you have no outside help..."

Korekiyo simply nodded, before she swirled into a ball of energy, and zoomed into the golden locket, sighing in content.

"It's nice in here!" She said happily.

Korekiyo didn't respond, looking inside of the locket he had been gifted.

"Miya...remember Samirah?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah! Of course! I talk to my best girl every single day! What about her?" Miyadera asked, twirling about.

"We have to find her brother. Right now."

Rantaro Amami:

"Samirah, I see owls."

"Rantaro, owls are nocturnal. Why in the name of the good lord would you see them at nine in the mor—"

"HOOT HOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!" A female voice screeched.

A owl plushie flew through the open window of their living room, and multiple others came flying along. After the seemingly last dozen got shoved through their window, two oversized ones came squeezing through, and plopping lifelessly onto the already uncountable pile.

"Surprise!" The larger owl, know known as Miyadera, ripped off the costume's head, and grinned.

"I'd cuss you out if I didn't love you, sister." Korekiyo seethed, carefully avoiding all the plushies in fear of tripping.

"What is all of this...?" Samirah asked, gesturing to the childrens' toys laying on the ground.

"We figured you'd want some company since your other sisters moved out, and we'e taking your brother next." Miyadera shrugged, shoving the matcha haired boy in the direction of Korekiyo.