Kokichi's Bizarre Adventure

A/N- I don't watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventures, if anyone was about to ask. Anyways, this is just a short(what and who am I kidding) chapter on Kokichi's so called 'adventures' while his parents are away. Maki comes back, but only appears in the near end.

Kokichi's POV

Normally, I'd consider my parents smart. Maki, too.

The only thing I wouldn't do, was consider by two babysitters knowledgeable, and my 'family' smart by letting them watch over me.

One's name was Byakuya Togami, and the man himself just RADIATED ego.

The other's name was Yasuhiro Hagakure, and he was as stupid as Kiiboy and Gonta combined!

They were family friends, and dating. So, what I saw was the the rude rich boy and the dumb guy who was held back a few years in school stereotype.(It isn't a stereotype...I think...)

I sighed, exasperated, and all in all? Done with their sh-

-

3rd Person POV

Kokichi woke up, groaning, and holding back multiple profanities. Looking to his left, he saw Togami, who's ego had just died down.

When he looked to the right, he saw a sleeping Hagakure, who's snoring was one decibel too loud for comfort.

"Passing out in the middle of the living room isn't the best course of action to take when you want to avoid your caretakers." Byakuya said curtly.

"Dang, where'd your prince amount of ego go?" Kokichi questioned, grinning like he always used to.

"Yasuhiro over there supposedly 'helped' me dim it down." He answered simply, legs crossed in a way that shouldn't have been possible with the way his pants looked.

Yasuhiro snored extra loudly, making Byakuya flinch unnoticeably. 

"Wake up, you plebeian!" Byakuya snapped at him.

He didn't move an inch.

"I've got this." I grinned.

"HEYYYYYY! WAKE UPPPPP!" I yelled, my voice echoing throughout the house.

He shuffled, and groaned, slightly opening his eyes.

"Did Komaru change my alarm clock sound again?" He mumbled.

"No, she hooked up with your boyfriend." I rolled my eyes, and he shot up.

"Dude, what?!" 

"I did NOT 'hook up' with Komaru Naegi, you-"

"Welp! Good enough for me!"

"You both are childishly inept." He scoffed, turning away.

"I am technically a child, y'know." I said, pouting.

"Hey guys, don't leave me out!" Yasuhiro whined, jumping on top of the both of us, effectively 'sitting' on me.

"aCK-" I gasped.

Byakuya sighed, and stood up, brushing himself off.

"Komeada-san wanted me to get you proletariats to do something productive, and I suppose baking is the second thing I'm best at."

"Dang! Housemaid Togami check!" Yasuhiro laughed, earning a mitten with some very...colorful words stitched onto it to the face.

"It was the first thing I saw that wouldn't make your brain more dented than it already is." Byakuya insulted him, without much heart.