Happy Birthday, Kokichi!

A/n-It is quite convenient that Kokichi's birthday is on a Monday, because that is when I usually update! I wanted to do something special for his birthday, and help him get along with another classmate along the way!

They are all now the same height, which is 4'3(I don't know why, but I keep thinking of how much Ryoma would have to shrink to be 3'5 in the KG, and I burst out laughing like a donkey-)

For the special occasion, everyone in the classroom is wearing party hats, and some nice clothing. The clothing is courtesy of Tsumugi, and the party hats are a courtesy of Angie! Angie actual made Kokichi a crown that looks real, so he truly is a king!

The girls are all wearing dresses, exception for Maki and Kirumi, who dressed comfortably.

The boys are all dressing comfortably.

Let's begin!

———————————————————-

Kokichi's POV

I walked into the classroom, dressed in normal clothing for a change. The teacher used the stupid excuse of 'The principal allowed a free day'.

B-

THERE WAS NO PRINCIPAL! THE ENTIRE SCHOOL WAS RUN BY THE TEACHERS(Somehow)!

Getting away from my probable anger issues, I walked into the classroom with Maki.

"SURPRISE!" A bunch of toddler voices screeched.

I looked to see 14 happy children screaming, with actually good party hats on their heads.

Then, a hat- crown thing was thrown onto my head, and Maki's situation was the same.

"So they did carry through." Maki said warmly.

Wait, warm? Oh Atua, was I drugged in my sleep?

"H-"

I stopped listening. I knew damn well that they'd start singing 'Happy Birthday' off key. Trust me, I've heard them singing. It wasn't a pleasant day.

Flashback to Kirumi's Birtday Party(Most recent birthday):

"hAPpy bIRThDAy tO yOU-"

Yeah, I didn't need that, thanks.

I recieved a hug, and noticed that it was from Rantaro.

"Why?" I asked, thinking he already knew the context.

"You must always hug someone when it's their birthday! Or else, it's considered rude!" He pouted.

"When was that a thing?"

"Me and my older sisters made it up!" Rantaro giggled, finally letting go.

"Older or younger, and how many?" I questioned.

"12 older sisters!"

I almost coughed out a chunk of my own lies. I knew he had 12 sisters, but in the game, he said that they were younger!

I didn't mention that part.

"That nice, to have so much company!" I complimented him, not sure what else to say.

"He's next." Maki whispered into my ear.