Daily Life, and New Discoveries(Kokichi)

Kokichis' POV

When we got called back inside, I felt guilty.

Hold on.

Whatever mind reader is reading my mind, did you really think that I felt bad for taking the files?!

(F word) no! I feel even better after taking them! The true reason I felt guilty was because of all the pointless deaths I caused. Gonta, Miu, and Kaito. If the plan successfully played through, then I also killed Saihara, Yumeno, Maki, Kiibo, and Tsumugi. Not lying when I say that I wished I killed Tsumugi and Yumeno with my bare hands. They were so damn annoying, I'm pretty sure one or both of them were the masterminds!

Anyways, we were called back in, and I was shifting from how uncomfortable the files were. They were right against my petite frame, a single corner clawing at my hips. Yeah, I didn't enjoy it. Honestly, it felt better than getting caught and then getting shamed in front of about 20 kids. Chisa did a head count, and then we were told to go over to the tables. I went over to the purple table, and Maki followed me. I honestly have gained new feelings for Maki, and they were all platonic. She hasn't even spoken over 50 words, and I'm already attached to her! No wonder we were friends.

Yukiz-you know what? I'm saying this in my mind, she doesn't care! Chisa picked up worksheets from her desk, and started handing them out. Once I got mine, I looked down. It was a science quiz. I was guessing that they were learning science the day before. Maki immediately got to work, and one of the children started crying. Another one thr/w up(I know people have triggers, if you have any triggers, please don't be afraid to tell me so I can somehow censor or get rid of it completely!).

I grimaced, and looked down at my paper. It was simple, and nothing that I had never learned. I picked up a random pencil that was lying around, and got to work.

(After he completed the test, because I'm not an intellectual when it comes to science. I just thought of the subject that irritates and brings me the most stress! Just Kidding!)

I finished, but I left a few of them answered incorrectly just so that people wouldn't suspect me, because I had a feeling that younger me wasn't that one smart kid in the back of the classroom. Chisa went around the room, collecting the papers. She had a smile on her face the entire time, and that was no fake smile. Did she really enjoy being around kids that much?

(REMINDER:THEY ARE AT AN ORPHANAGE, SO THIS ISN'T DAYCARE! I actually forgot about that, and I was about to make a scene where Fuyuhiko and Peko came in to pick up Maki-)

She went to her desk, and took out a pen. She was probably grading them. Then, I felt that uncomfortable sensation on my side again. It looked like I'd have to make a diversion in order to replace the files.

I set up a cup of water on top of a low bookshelf. Then, I placed the trigger string under a doll house. I went over to a 6 year old, who was playing with her friends. "Excuse me?" I said. She groaned. She was going to pay for that, and she didn't even do anything. "What, you dumb child?" I faked a smile. "Can you help me carry the doll house over to my best friends' table? It's the blue one!" I lied. Nobody was at the blue table, but she was too stupid to realize.

"Ugh, fine!" She walked over to the dollhouse. I looked at her friends. They immediately went back to talking. Everyone else was too busy playing with toys. I chuckled. They were in for it, today. Though, I wished that Chisa didn't have to deal with me, she was a nice woman. Whatever.

I saw the girl, who was obviously lazy as heck, try to drag the doll house over. I grabbed a book, and kept it at the ready. When she was finally able to drag the doll house at least a good 2 inches, the water cup was triggered. I snickered, and threw the book right at her ankles. (S word) hit the fan faster than Maki could say 'Do you wanna die'!