New Stories To Tell

WARING! ABUSE, NEGLECT, PARENTAL ABSENCE, 18+ TOPICS!

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!

Reminder: This chapter could very well contain useful information for the following chapters. If you are under aged or are afraid of the contents of this chapter, and refuse to read it, please let me know, and I'll post a chapter to recap everything, with nothing triggering.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shuichis' POV

'Come on! Don't you want to make me proud? If you do, then you have to come up with those song lyrics faster, because I sing new songs every month!'

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

'Shut your mouth! You're only good for writing song lyrics and my entertainment!'

'...'

"I'm glad she's dead."

3rd Person POV

Shuichi watched as Maki Harukawa burned the body and house of his late older sister. He smiled sinisterly.

"Thank you, whoever you are. I'll find you one day, know your name, and maybe be friends with you."

Shuichi never expected to fully meet her the following week. He decided to play it low, and make it seem as if he was more interested in her brother. Now, you might say, 'Sayaka didn't do anything to you! The only thing she ever did was not talk to you while dropping you off at home!'

That wasn't true. The story and relationship of Shuichi Saihara and Sayaka Maizono went much deeper than those words.

"S-sayaka-sama..?"

"..."

*Crack! Smash!*

Shuichi laid there, bleeding out on the floor, while Sayaka fled the scene. Neighbors who had heard the crash alerted the police quite quickly. When police enforcement got to the scene, Shuichi was already unconscious, and he was bleeding out too quickly for the paramedics to arrive in time. Luckily, one of the police knew basic medical emergency protocols, and held Shuichis' trembling life force up as the paramedics came in.

Shuichi never did remember what exactly happened to him on that day. All he knew, was that Sayaka was a dangerous person, and that he couldn't trust himself alone with her anymore. Soon, a bad habit grew. He ran away from home multiple times, sometimes for safety from Sayaka, sometimes it was just for fun.

He learned to be quick, stealthy, and smart. That ruined his childhood, knowing too much, and yet knowing so little.

Kaitos' POV

"Yes, I'll go over to the office right away. Mhmm. I'll take care of one more daily objective before I go. Yeah. Mhm. Bye."

The call mommy had ended, and she looked at me.

"Kaito, sweetie?"

"Yes, mommy?"

"Do mommy a favor, and cook some dinner. Curry and rice. If there's an ingredient you don't have, go out and buy it. Mommy won't be home for a few hours. There's some money in the drawer."