A New Day, A New Sun, A New Corpse(Or 2)

(Every child in the daycare is wearing a white t-shirt, blue shorts that end right above the knees, and they have optional pale yellow vests. The people wearing the vests are:

Kaito, Korekiyo, Tsumugi, Rantaro, Kirumi, Ryoma, Kaede, Angie, Tenko, Himiko, Gonta, Miu, and...that's completely useless information...

Kyoko is wearing black leggings, with a white dress shirt, and a medium length pleated skirt. The skirt is the same color as her uniform in the game, and I have no clue what that color is-

Aoi is wearing a white dress shirt, and she has on shorts. She has a pale yellow, unbuttoned sweater over the dress shirt.

Trigger warnings...death, torture, murder, and...censored cuss words!

Makis' POV

We had been going to school for over a week. Kokichi, the bored child he was,' had already moved on from analyzing Shuichi, and had gone over to analyzing everyone else.

I sat on the alphabet carpet, waiting for him the come back. It wasn't that he forced me not to come, rather I decided to sit out the introductions, explanations, etc. Kokichi never really forced me to, since I wasn't that...good at socializing. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, people will actually approach me, willingly, or unwillingly. It didn't really matter, as long as they had to stones to do so. All because of my red eyes, they'd stereotype me as a murder. I mean, they weren't wrong, it was just rude to assume.

I sighed, watching as Kokichi slowly got along with everyone. I definitely wasn't jealous, just bored, and annoyed. Annoyed, because of the stares at the back of my head. Those stares, belonged to none other, than...I forgot her name.

Uh...Kindle...Kaori....Kirishima...Kirumi! Yeah, Kirumi!

"Hey, Kirumi? Do you have your reasons for staring at me?" I asked her.

She seemed to freeze. She bit her lip, and looked down.

"N-no..sorry about t-that...I wanted the look at y-you..because you're p-pretty..."

I looked at her with a confused face. Me, pretty? Those two words don't belong in a sentence together, in my case.

"Thanks for the complement, but in all honestly, I just have red eyes, and overgrown dark brown hair."

"I'm always told to keep my hair short, so it's nice to see someone so different." Kirumi explained.

I nodded slightly, and gave her silent permission to keep staring at me. It wasn't weird, she was just interested in a person like me. I couldn't decline her either, because Kokichi told me that sometimes, you just have to let people do their business, as long as it doesn't physically interrupt you. I agreed with his little sentence. Rather..encouragement.

I yawned. I wasn't a morning person, and it was 9:02A.M. I had been sitting in the same position for about an hour and 5 minutes, while Kirumi had been staring at me for the exact amount of time. I brushed off that concerning thought, and stood up. I walked over to the bathroom, which looked pretty private for a child's stall.

Whatever.

I took out my..device..Pekoyama-san gave it to me for communication, and never told me what the damn name was. I looked at it, and like every other time I had, the was a message. Thankfully, it was sent at 9:00A.M sharp, so I didn't have to worry about a late reply.

'Maki. We have a specific request to assassinate the rest of the Maizono family. This includes her father and mother, who are billionaire actors. They are overseas, but by the 9th of May, they'll return to their mansion in the middle of Towa city. It shouldn't be too hard, but can you wait?'