Carefully Crafted Relationships

A/n- Okay, I guess these author's notes will be much more necessary than I thought at the beginning of this project!

All the children are wearing those over sized yellow coats, with grey shorts! Both girls and boys have the option to wear shorts or skirts! All the girls are wearing skirts, and all the boys are wearing shorts!

As this story progresses on, Maki and Kokichi will grow older, and more mature! Meeting new people will be avoided, because the author is enough of a disorganized person-

They all develop their talents a little early, so they are admitted into the same school as the Warriors of Hope! Here are their talents!

Lil' Ultimate Trickster-Kokichi Ouma

Lil' Ultimate Sneak-Maki Harukawa

Lil' Ultimate Investigator- Shuichi Saihara

Lil' Ultimate Silence-Ryoma Hoshi(Stupid, but bear with me)

Lil' Ultimate Organization- Kirumi Tojo

Lil' Ultimate Geographer-Rantaro Amami

Lil' Ultimate Pianist- Kaede Akamatsu

Lil' Ultimate Costume Maker- Tsumugi Shirogane

Lil' Ultimate Arts and Crafts-Angie Yonaga

Lil' Ultimate Magician- Himiko Yumeno

Lil' Ultimate Fighter- Tenko Chabashira

Lil' Ultimate Space- Kaito Momota

Lil' Ultimate Genius- Miu Iruma

Lil' Ultimate Entomologist- Gonta Gokuhara

Lil' Ultimate Therapist- Korekiyo Shinguji

Kiibo will appear soon enough, so please wait for the robot of the year, or you'll be sent to court with the weight of robophobia on your shoulders!

The WOH are in their last year of...this school, meaning that they'll come across the children soon enough! Nagito knows and remebers them, but they've been to therapy, and had redemption arcs, so they're good! Also, they got adopted by unmentioned parents!

All characters are now 7, but Maki and Kokichi are now 6. They're all in classes that aren't sorted by age, and Nagito bet on his luck that the class would be together as long as life allows.

All 15 students are no longer with Kyoko and Aoi. Now, they're with random teachers that I will not introduce!

Let's Begin!

------------------------------------------------

???'s POV

"What should their gender be?"

"Have you not figured out a gender for it, just yet?"

"Yeah, I just wanna see how the finished product will look! After I'm done, I'll give them a gender, and I won't be alone anymore!"

"^#u*a-kun, it'll take years for such a project to be finished!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know! I've been working on this for about 3 years now, meaning I can't give up! The effort and stability is what counts!"

Kaito's POV

I was clinging to my friend, Korekiyo Shinguji, as he and this Angie girl taught me how to play with clay and paint neatly.

I puffed my cheeks.

I didn't want to do art! I wanted to-

"-nd then you use the brush to put paint on your fingers!" Angie chirped.