I blushed again. "Ty i really like you but I need to get some things settled with me and my ex." I said. "Things like what." He said.

Ty
She took a seat in one of the chairs and patted the seat next to her. I went to sit. She told me how Lonni called and told her about it and how she wants to see what he does. "Thats fucked up what he did." I said. "I know and i just need your support in this." She said.

I put her on her lap to where she was facing me. I lifted her face. "Ill always be there for you Leg. Always." I said. She looked on my eyes. Next thing you know her lips were sucking mines. I returned the favor. Damn this girl is everything!"

Legacy
I looked at the clock and it was 10:23pm. We were in Ty's room watching reruns of Family Matters cause he wanted to. He is a fan of the 90's and I don't blame him. 90's TV shows made sense.

I decided to stay at his house cause he was already comfortable. I called my mom.

Phone Convo
Me: hi mom
MamaDukes: hey baby girl
Me: im staying at a friends house.
MamaDukes: who yo friend?
Me: the one you let in the house this morning.
MamaDukes: oh okay baby just don't do anything you gonna regret.
Me: okay mother.
MamaDukes: alright baby. Good night.
Me: night moma.
End of Convo

"She said yes." I said. "Okay." He said. I straddled myself onto his lap as he instantly grabbed on my ass. We were like a couple but in private. I don't wanna make it public till i get justice with Leo.

"I wanna be with you Ty." I said. "Oh really." He smirked. "Yes but for now in private. Just until this shit with my ex is over." I said. "So thats a yes?" He asked. "Yes." I said. I kissed his soft plump juicy lips.

He bit my lip begging for entrance. I slightly opened my mouth as he stuck his tongue in it. I sucked on his bottom lip while sucked on my top lip. He was a good kisser.

We were getting intense now. He gripped my ass which made me moan in his mouth. Then he parted. "Damn girl!" He said. "Well ya know." I said while flipping my hair. He laughed that cute laugh that showed his one dimple.

Then i got off of him and put my legs on his lap.

I was sleepy so i took off my clothes and threw on one of Ty's t shirts. Then i laid my head on his chest. He pulled me closer to him to where my leg was in between his. "Night Leg." He said while he kissed my forehead. "Night Ty." I said as I drifted to a deep sleep.
.........
Leo
We finally landed. We were back home. I sighed as we exited the plane. I know what i have to do. Im just gonna tell Legacy the truth. I cant even stand to look in her face let alone lye.

It would put me into shame. I hope she ain't mad. But i know she is. Damn, i messed up for real.

I went home cause Lonni just came back from the Bahamas. She said she ain't want company cause she was going to sleep which I understand cause she came from a 7 hour flight.

I layed on my bed watching Preachers Daughters. They crazy to be daughters of preachers. Then i heard a knock on the door. I went to get it.

Leo
I went to Legacy house. I wanted to get this off my chest. I knocked on the door and she answered. She looked so beautiful in her sun dress. Damn! She was glowing for some reason.

"Leo." She said with attitude. I knew Lonni told her. "Let me explain." I said. "Talk." She said. "Look, i know i fucked up and that you hate me. It just happened okay? She came onto me. I was stressed so I thought why not." I said.

"If you were stressed then you coulda called your girlfriend!" She snapped. "I wasn't thinking right. Im sorry." I said in shame. "You should be. But i forgive you. But we will always be friends. Nothing more okay?" She said.

"Im cool with that." I said. "Okay. Bye big head." She said. "Lata Legacy." I said. Then she closed her door. I left satisfied.

Legacy
"Im staying at Ty house ma." I said to my mother. "Good cause Ray coming over." He said referring to her boyfriend for 2 years. "Okay. Tell him i said hi." I said. "Mhm." She said. "Love you!" I said as i heard the car beep. He was here.

I headed outside and got in. "Hi Ty." I said as i pecked his lips. "Wassup ma?" He said. "Nun. I straightened that shit out with my ex. "Oh really?" He smirked. "Yep." I smirked back. "Well thats good." He said.

I noticed that this wasn't the way to his house. I didn't care really. I just relaxed and enjoyed his presence.

We finally stopped at a fancy restaurant. Good thing i was wearing my sundress. "I wanted to take you out tonight. He said. I blushed. Then we got out the car. He already reserved a spot so we went straight in.

A few minutes later, a perky waitress came our way. "What would yall like?" She said. Her name was Lateisha. "A chicken Alfredo. And for the lady?" He asked. "A sirloin fully cooked with a baked potato." I said.

"Okay. Ill be back with your orders." She said while looking directly at Ty. Tf?!! I ignored it and just waited for my food. "So why you really bought me here?" I asked him.

"Cause i like you." He said. I blushed. "I like you too." I said. He cheesed. I couldn't help but laugh. The. The rude ass waitress came back with our food. For you," she said while putting my plate out. "And for you sir." She said while smiling hard at Ty.

"You obviously don't see my beautiful girlfriend sitting right there do you cause you being very rude." He said. "Oh. I thought that was your sister. Im sorry miss." She said while smiling at me. I gave her a fake smile that followed her until she walked away.

My smile turned real when i looked at Ty. "Girlfriend huh?" I asked. "Only if you wanna be." He said as he pulled a small black box out. Before I could start my sentence, he kneeled down and held my hand.

Then he kissed it. "Look Legacy, i wanna be with you for the rest of my life. Every day I wake up, I think of you. Before i go to sleep i think of you. I want you to be mines. I wanna hold your hand in the hallways, take you on dates, whisper dirty thoughts in your ear, make you the mother of my child. I wanna live for you and with you. I love you Legacy. You are the key to my heart. I searched long and hard to find the right one and i finally found her. She is you." He said.

Tears came down my eyes and everyone's attention was on us. "Will you be my baby?" He asked. I was still tearing up that I couldn't answer. "Girl, say yes!" An old lady said. "YEAH SAY YES SAY YES SAY YES!!" Everyone cheered.

"Yes baby YES!" I said. He smiled so hard. It was that kind of smile that made the room light up. Then he opened the box. It was a ring with a big diamond on it. "its a promise ring. I know its not much but..." He said but I interrupted him. "No, it's beautiful. I love it like i love you." I said.

I leaned in and gave him the most passionate kiss on earth. I never knew that I would meet a guy like Ty. A guy who is so good to me. A guy who makes me blush even when he says hi. I love this guy, his flaws and all.

This night was perfect!!

We are finally home. Ty killed the engine then looked at me. "What?" I said. "Damn you so beautiful." He said. Before I could say thankyou, he kissed my lips passionately.

I kissed him back. We were soon tonguing it out. His lips taste great!! He pulled me onto his lap and gripped my ass like always. We were still kissing until he parted. "Come on." He said seductively. I followed him in his house.

Then we headed up stairs. As soon as we got there, i knew what was gonna happen.