I never took the infamous Italian mod boss to be nervous on a date.

Luca

I think I was almost about to sh*t on myself. I didn't wanna believe it but I was nervous, I never had to try to impress a womenswear before but with her, I want her to fall on my feet.

I open the car door for her and we entered my Italian restaurant that was named after my mother "Amoria".

"Mr. Bacchetti glad to see you again" the waitress said having mi bella glares. F*ck I think I might of f*** her once but I never cared to get her name.

"No thank you please get us someone else" I said.
"I.. I... did I do something wrong" she ask?

"I don't think it's smart to question me" I raise a brow.
"Yes, sir" she said timidly.

A new waiter took us to our table which was a booth. I wanted to be close to her as possible.

"It look absolutely gorgeous in here by the way" she said.
"Thank you" I smiled.

"Good evening Mr. Bacchetti and....."

"Mrs. Bacchetti" I said.

"What can I get you two today" he asked?

Victoria

"Mrs. Bacchetti" he said. Mrs? Bacchetti? I what makes him think I'll take his last name?

"Victoria?"

"Oh I'll have the lobster Linguine please" I said.

I stare at him with an eye brow raise and he question me, "what?"

"Who said I'm taking your last name" I asked?
"Nobody it's tradition, I want people to know you as my wife" he shrugged.

He squeeze my knee and rolled his eye and said, " Fine how but Victoria Santos Bacchetti?"

"Sounds better" I said.
"It sounds horrible baby but what ever makes you happy" he laughed.

Our food came to our table and it smelled amazing, I had so much work to do I forgot to eat this afternoon so I was starving.

"This looks so good" I whin.
I took the pasta in my mouth and the creamy sauce drip down.

I felt a pair of eyes on me.
"Stop staring I'm hungry" I said.

He took a napkin and wipe my lips and chuckled.
"Something else that's white, going to be dripping down tonight."

How can he say that and continue to eat like nothing happened.
We where outside and the sun was about to set.

"It's so beautiful" I said.
"Yea it is" he said looking at me.

"Come in I want to take you somewhere" he said.
He took my head letting me back the car.

"Where are we going" I asked?
"You'll see."

He drove off to a forest that where now in. S*it what if that was my last meal and now he's going to kill me.

We pulled over to what looks like a...... cemetery.
He open my car door and held my lower back as we head towards a grave stone that had the name "Amoria Bacchetti". Oh my gosh this is his moms grave.

"Victoria I'll like you to meet my mom, whose dead but I know she watching from above"he chuckled.
"Luca i."

"It's ok my love. My mom killed herself on my 21st birthday.....she...she just couldn't take it anymore" he said.
"My father was a horrible husband to her and I promise myself I'll be better. A better father, better husband and overall a better man to my family" he said.

"I promise to be to best husband I can be to you Victoria and love you with all my heart" he said. By now I think tears where falling from my cheeks, I love him. I didn't think I would ever be capable of it after what happened to me but with him it's like heaven.

"I love you Victoria" he said. I threw my heads over his neck and pulled his lips to mines.
"I love you to Luca" I chuckled.

He lead me back to the car and close the door. I thought I'll tease him a little since he tease me.
I place my hands on his thighs and kept going father up.

He fired back by slowly lifting my dress and rubbing my c*it over my underwear.

"F*ck.... I don't think I can wait" I said.
He took of his seat belt but before it goes father I said, "not the cemetery, I don't want to be cursed".

He chuckled and drove outside the cemetery and park to the side of the street.

I sat on top of his seat and felt a hard bulge rubbing my underwear.
"F*ck mi bella" he moaned.

He lift the dress up my a*s and gave it a hard slap as I felt my underwear being ripped off but I didn't care at the moment.

I pulled out his length from underneath me and enter it in slowly.
He lets out a deep moan as he bite my ear which I'm pretty sure he broke skin.

He held my hips control our pace as I felt he hit a spot that made me come. His hands grab a hole of my breast squeezing them hard as he invaded my neck.
Pain and pleasure goes through my body in the most beautiful way possible.

"F*ck Tesoro, you feel so good" he said.
"From this day on you my whore, I'm the only one who will ever be able to make you feel like this. Do you understand" he asked?

I was to lose in the euphoria to start in argument on how I don't belong to know so I just moan, "f*ck yes."

His nails dig into my a** as he picks up the pace to feel a hot liquid dripping down my thighs.
"I love you Victoria" he said
"I love you to Luca" I said back.

His lips attack mines and we both chuckled at the moment.
"Don't think where finished yet, just wait till we get home" he whispered in my ear.

I fix my dress back down now not having any underwear to wear which felt really weird.

We arrived back home and he open the car door for me and scooping me up in bridle style.

He open the door to find Dante leaning on the wall and said, "finally your back, you have know id..."

"Looks who finally decided to show up" a man said.

"Father" Luca said with eyes so full of hate.

Thank you so much for the reading. Hope I get your vote. Comment and support, hope I get your views.💙💙💙💙