Taeyeon obviously had his limits; he did not mix business with pleasure. So, there was no reason for them to seek trouble with Taeyeon.

After all, a good portion of the shareholders felt that the meeting was pointless from the start.

-"Crown Empire's​ operations have been in the hands of the Kim Family for many years without any problems. So, I choose to continue placing my trust in President Kim."

-"Me too. I don't think Superstar Media poses a threat towards Crown Empire."

-"I agree. I understand what President Kim has said and am aware that someone is complaining with personal grudges. I think it's best if this person doesn't interrupt everyone from their work."

-"I think Tiffany has done really well by standardizing some of the ugliness seen in the industry. Crown Empire has never done anything illegal, so what Tiffany's done is actually good for Crown Empire."

After hearing what the shareholders had to say, Taeyeon immediately stood up from his seat. However, before he left, he looked threateningly at the trouble-causing shareholder.

Seeing this, the shareholder immediately ran over to stand in Taeyeon's way, "President Kim, don't blame me for doing this, I was simply protecting the interests of the shareholders."

"I don't think you're very smart," Taeyeon replied. "By causing trouble for my wife, right in front of me, you are inadvertently digging my heart out!"

"You watch yourself..."

After speaking, Taeyeon left the meeting room and returned to his office.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung followed behind. His instincts told him that Taeyeon was truly angered.

"President, we need to resolve this matter as soon as possible. If the shareholders have bad intentions and decide to cause trouble, it's going to be annoying and hateful."

"You don't need to tell me that," Taeyeon replied calmly.

"What about the Madam...?"

"Keep your mouth shut," Taeyeon ordered.

...

Even though Taeyeon told Sooyoung not to reveal a thing, Tiffany still ended up hearing about the meeting. This was because President Fan ended up giving her a phone call.

"President Hwang, have you heard that Superstar Media is about to topple over?"

"I don't quite understand what you're talking about."

"Haha, I heard that Crown Empire has just held a board meeting and Superstar Media was their main topic of discussion."

"Did you think that Taeyeon wouldn't receive any complaints towards the exception he made for you to open your own business? The more famous Superstar Media becomes, the more doubt he will receive. Shouldn't you stop being so selfish?"

After hearing this, Tiffany's heart paused for a second, not knowing what to do.

But, there was no way that she'd allow the man to notice this.

"If President Fan stops acting so sneaky, I'm sure the world would be a much more peaceful place."

"Hmmph, let's see who topples over first."

After hanging up the phone, Tiffany immediately contacted Sooyoung. Of course, she already guessed that Taeyeon told Sooyoung not to say a thing, so she was straightforward with him.

"Sooyoung, President Fan told me that Crown Empire held a sudden board meeting, is that right?"

Sooyoung suddenly felt a sense of guilt...